Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: AFCN is Upside Down

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    If Baker keeps his his head on right, he will be 100X better than LJ. I wish he would have fallen to us, not LJ "I'm a WR but I wanna play QB"
    I also wish the #1 overall pick in the draft would have fallen to us. In fact, it would be nice if the #1 overall pick in the draft would fall to us every year. That'd be great.

Let's see – right now we would have on the roster:
    Eric Fisher
    Jadeveon Clowney
    Myles Garrett
    Baker HOF

Yes, you're right! We would definitely have a stronger roster with those guys on the team.
    Why didn't Ozzie make this happen??? Stupid.

Blog Entries

LOL just because I say one thing from observation about how Baker is and likely always will be a far better QB than LJ, I'm hating LJ? Whatever man, your posse is worse than the Flacco crew
    Better passer, more polished after playing in the OU offense, right now he is. A "far better QB"? No way, at this point. We will know the definite answer in about two years.

3. Re: AFCN is Upside Down

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    He also dropped his only NFL target, so I don't particularly see a WR skillset.
    He has 2 targets, but I would argue neither was catchable.

• Denver, Q2, 9:13 (the play where Joe leads him into a defender and everyone "joked" that he was trying to get his backup killed)
    • Pit, Q3, 3:15

He's been on the field for 7 other passes where he wasn't the QB (I label these as "Decoy" plays), including the one against Pit where he was all alone on the 5 yard line (Q1, 12:25).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    The Browns are the only AFCN team that won yesterday? Global Warming? What a crazy season. Marvin can still blame it on "We've got 15 guys on IR" (which is true) but this has been a stupid crazy season. Bengals minus AJ Green and Andy Dalton is a pretty big kneecapping.

Haven't looked at Ravens IR list lately, but it's been hard to get excited about football this year. What say you guys?
    The Browns were losing before Dalton and AJ Green went down. Back-up QBs usually go down when the starters go down too for some reason -- nothing to see there. I think that even if AJ and Dalton were playing they would have fallen short of the dance.

LOL just because I say one thing from observation about how Baker is and likely always will be a far better QB than LJ, I'm hating LJ? Whatever man, your posse is worse than the Flacco crew

Not part of any posse, I like Joe and I like Lamar. I don't even give a shit who starts on Sunday.

But the non stop hate is getting old. You didn't just say Baker was better (which I may agree with right now), you said "not LJ "I'm a WR but I wanna play QB"".

So... stop hating dude. It's an ugly look.

Blog Entries

That poster is a dummy

Blog Entries

Not only would six wins be a huge turnaround for the Browns in itself, but it would be during a season where the Head Coach AND Offensive Coordinator were fired. That would be a historic turnaround.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

8. Re: AFCN is Upside Down

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    He also dropped his only NFL target, so I don't particularly see a WR skillset.
    LOL.....he dropped it like a hot potato!! No way he's catching that thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Football has been really exciting this season. But a QB controversy between an 11 year vet Super Bowl MVP and a play making rookie does that. The Ravens have a great shot at the playoffs.

Seriously, Marvin Lewis has to go. He brought the team along nicely and no one calls them the Bungles anymore, but it''s time for a new coach.

As for the Browns, they are for real. Cleveland is back.

I see Pittsburgh entering the dark ages.
    Remember they were high on Jacksonville this year even with Bortles at QB, they had announcers saying that the Pat's/Jag game played earlier this year could be a rematch in the AFCCG. Browns look like they will be a force next year but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    The Browns are the only AFCN team that won yesterday? Global Warming? What a crazy season. Marvin can still blame it on "We've got 15 guys on IR" (which is true) but this has been a stupid crazy season. Bengals minus AJ Green and Andy Dalton is a pretty big kneecapping.

Haven't looked at Ravens IR list lately, but it's been hard to get excited about football this year. What say you guys?
    We feel your pain CC. We had a year like that in 2015. Of course we did beat the Steelers with a backup QB and half our roster on IR. Hopefully you guys can do the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Are bengals still an NFL team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah. They've been downgraded to the Taxslayer bowl.

OSU can have their week 17 game against Pitt.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

It's crazy that the biggest wildcard in the AFCN are the Browns. Cincy we beat. Pitt we play tough. The Browns... who knows. They could put up 32 or have 5 turnovers and lose by 32. That's scary. The unpredictability.