Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Patrick Ricard Racist tweets

Not sure how this will go over in the locker room. Smfh.

https://mobile.twitter.com/drewsg1/s...34685640495104

Blog Entries

Re: Patrick Ricard Racist tweets

Obviously inappropriate and wrong on many levels, but imagine having so much free time that you follow a nondescript UDFA FB's Twitter all the way back to 2011 to find some racist stuff.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Obviously inappropriate and wrong on many levels, but imagine having so much free time that you follow a nondescript UDFA FB's Twitter all the way back to 2011 to find some racist stuff.
    I was thinking the same thing. Who tf has time for all that? Smh and right before a big game like this?

This certainly changes my opinion of him. Cue the "That isn't who I really am" apology. Smh.

Funny thing....

Early in the in the season, I was wondering why we didn't see him on the field more. But at some point between then and now, I TOTALLY forgot he was on the team.

Blog Entries

this is the flavor of the day - go back on people's social media and find stuff that they said that is inappropriate. Yahoo lead article is about the heisman winner's old tweets.

clean up your old tweets

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    this is the flavor of the day - go back on people's social media and find stuff that they said that is inappropriate. Yahoo lead article is about the heisman winner's old tweets.

clean up your old tweets
    It's really that simple... hell I was curious what I was posting back in 2011 haha. More entertaining than anything else. But easy to find and remove!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just goes to show, you really can no longer escape your past. Especially if you are stupid enough to print it.

Saying the word doesn't automatically confer some sort of racism on the part of Ricard. it clearly was a stupid thing to say but these tweets were dug up from what 2011 when Ricard was 16-17?

Glad we didn't have twitter when I was a kid for grown ass adults to pour over and make judgements decades later.
    Last edited by boller4president; 12-09-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Don’t post blatantly racist/sexist/offensive, etc shit, and you won’t have to worry about someone taking out a digital shovel and digging it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what Im picking up here is that the racist tone is cool, but the real crime was being stupid enough tweet and then not delete?

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Don’t post blatantly racist/sexist/offensive, etc shit, and you won’t have to worry about someone taking out a digital shovel and digging it up.

That's sort of what I was getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post

I'd like to be able to say that I didn't say a lot of stupid shit when I was 17. Things I said when I thought I was being cool or funny or outlandish or trying to impress my friends. But I did.

Of course, I'm old, so that was before there were electronic records of my juvenile stupidity.
    "Chin up, chest out."