Exclamation For Sunday, need help in finding a serious Ravens sports bar in the Catonsville/Ellicott City vicinity

Sorry I didn't ask this sooner. My favorite hangout was the Cacao Lounge (above the Cacao Lane Restaurant) on Main Street in Ellicott City. The restaurant was forced to close after the 2016 flood. There are still three other places on Main Street but none of them cater to Ravens fans (Phoenix Emporium, Judge's Bench, [a funny name I can't remember]). I want to watch this Ravens-Chiefs game in a place that rocks. Help!

CC2

P.S. I'm a Baltimore native who lives in Olney, MD (in Montgomery County, east of Rockville).

Re: For Sunday, need help in finding a serious Ravens sports bar in the Catonsville/Ellicott City vicinity

I haven't been out to those local sports bars for a few years, but route 40 might have what you want.
    Glory Days is one place and if that doesn't work for you, across the street, back in the far corner is White Oak Tavern (used to be Jilly's: Ravens roost #4 "was" there...watched Super Bowl 47 there).
    10035 Baltimore National Pike and 10030 Baltimore National Pike, respectively.
    “They gonna get a Super Bowl outta me. Believe that…Believe that”, Lamar, after being drafted by the Ravens.

Re: For Sunday, need help in finding a serious Ravens sports bar in the Catonsville/Ellicott City vicinity

Glory Days on Route 40 next to Double T Diner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    I haven't been out to those local sports bars for a few years, but route 40 might have what you want.
    Glory Days is one place and if that doesn't work for you, across the street, back in the far corner is White Oak Tavern (used to be Jilly's: Ravens roost #4 "was" there...watched Super Bowl 47 there).
    10035 Baltimore National Pike and 10030 Baltimore National Pike, respectively.
    Thanks Ravens44! There HAS to be something out there worthy of a Ravens crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by reedfanatic View Post
    Glory Days on Route 40 next to Double T Diner.
    Thanks! Now I know exactly where to go (without GPS). I last ate at the Double T Diner in the 1970's (yes, I am extremely old).

6. Re: For Sunday, need help in finding a serious Ravens sports bar in the Catonsville/Ellicott City vicinity

Here is a list of Ravens Roosts I've had for awhile. Maybe it'll help. Not sure how old the info is. Some of them are now using Facebook, I think.

http://councilrr.com/ListLinks.aspx
    http://www.councilrr.com/Index.aspx
    http://www.councilrr.com/htmldocs/pd...r-web-2018.pdf
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 12-07-2018 at 06:45 PM.

“Kelsey’s” in the old Normandy shopping center might work for you.
    The TT you went to in the ‘70’s is not the one referred to. There is one further out 40 across from the Enchanted Forest.
    Ravens Roost 4 meets @ Kelsey’s now.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    Thanks! Now I know exactly where to go (without GPS). I last ate at the Double T Diner in the 1970's (yes, I am extremely old).
    Make sure you are not confusing the original Double T Diner in Catonsville (the one at the crossing of Rt. 40 & Rolling Rd.) with the newer one in Ellicott City. I usually just watch the game at home, but when I want a home crowd feel I go to Kelsey's Restaurant & Irish Pub.

Thanks to the rest of you all for the additional suggestions/clarifications - especially about Kelsey's on Route 40 (my target for now).

Not that Double T on Rolling Road. The new one in Enchanted Forest.

Yes Kelsey's is pretty good too! I forgot about them.