Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: One way I'd be ok keeping Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    You are conflating my points. I never said anything about passing attempts. I mentioned A specific concept i.e. RPO that this offense should do more. I used Reid as an example of an offense that uses the RPO concept. That is not the same thing as wanting to emulate KC's offense.

We can agree to disagree. You think Marty is doing the best any coordinator could possibly do with this team. But you also already admitted that you expect to see more screens passes, which is something I was saying was missing....so you agree with some of my points...although you protest a lot ;)

I don't think Marty is or can get the most from this offense. I gave my reasons and said exactly what I think the offense is missing. We can agree to disagree.

RPO is being used and this is the best breakdown of the Atlanta game that I've seen: https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/20...son-joe-flacco

Excellent job with all of the gifs and detail. And I agree with his takeaways:

Takeaways

1. The Ravens’ offensive staff deserves a ton of credit for the running game’s success. They are not just running ‘college concepts’ with a mobile quarterback,they are building off of their previous game plans and evolving their offense.
    2. If Lamar Jackson improves his mechanics, Baltimore’s offense will be deadly. The issue is that fine-tuning mechanics is not an easy fix.
    3. The offensive line, specifically Alex Lewis and Matt Skura, are continuing to struggle immensely. With James Hurst potentially coming back, the Ravens should consider replacing Lewis.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    RPO is being used and this is the best breakdown of the Atlanta game that I've seen: https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/20...son-joe-flacco
    I didnt see 1 RPO on that breakdown. We've already discussed the single RPO called from the previous game.

Are you saying there were more RPOs?

Blog Entries

It's coming John....

Or one can only hope... Wait, I forgot, he'd have to move out of the guest house in Jupiter, FL...

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Just out of curiosity....are there any coordinators in the NFL you would want over Marty?
    If John stays, which it looks like will be the case, we have Marty's replacement already in house. Either Greg Roman or James Urban.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    After thinking about it, one way I would be ok with the Ravens extending Harbaugh was if Marty was fired and James Urban was promoted to OC and play caller.
    Harbaugh and Morninwegh both should be fired based on thing I saw today. The late 4th quarter drive when on the first play we complete a 12 yard pass and these dumbasses call a TO.

TIME OUT?

You just got on the fucking field and you didn't have a second play called if you completed the first pass? Why in the hell are you calling time out there?

This coaching staff is full of dumb motherfuckers that need to go.

Except Wink.

This kind of dumb shit happens again and again and again and again with Harbaugh. FIRE HIS ASS!

Harbs looked crushed at the end of the game...Far more than a usual loss reaction. Its almost like Biscotti has made it clear that its playoffs or bust.

Unfortunately, the playoffs are looking probable after the Pit loss.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    After thinking about it, one way I would be ok with the Ravens extending Harbaugh was if Marty was fired and James Urban was promoted to OC and play caller.
    I think that shipped has sailed. This is a rumor and can't be substantiated however Harbaugh with Ozzie's retirement and amid extension negotiations will ask for more personnel authority of which the Ravens will decline setting up a mutual parting of ways.

On a board note I like how the Chiefs board pins the OP's original thread topic to each page. May be a better way of keeping us on topic if it can be done.