Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: TV Pundits on the Ravens

i rarely pay attention to these guys. i do however start worrying when they are all on the ravens bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i rarely pay attention to these guys. i do however start worrying when they are all on the ravens bandwagon
    It does seem to bite us in the ass, or we buy into the hype, and don't deliver.

Agreed, I hope they arent reading/listening to their clippings

When was the last time you saw the Ravens have this much attention? It's the Lamar factor.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    When was the last time you saw the Ravens have this much attention? It's the Lamar factor.
    We could have a potential superstar on our hands. Almost like the media wants to jump on board but they're waiting to see what he does. Be awesome if he explodes during the playoffs.

I think it's time for the Ravens organization and its fans to change this way of thinking. To me, this way of thinking keeps you in the middle of the pack. That's a sucky place to be in my opinion. Time to think a little more of ourselves and play with more confidence. You can still ignore the media, to some extent, and still do this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravskins View Post
    We could have a potential superstar on our hands. Almost like the media wants to jump on board but they're waiting to see what he does. Be awesome if he explodes during the playoffs.
    "Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan" ... Bc

These guy's switch teams like underwear, none of them stick with the same team they were hyping a week earlier!!! Dallas was a prime example they were all over their nut's until they lost to the Colt's. I understand it's a ratings game, but please show some prudence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    These guy's switch teams like underwear, none of them stick with the same team they were hyping a week earlier!!! Dallas was a prime example they were all over their nut's until they lost to the Colt's. I understand it's a ratings game, but please show some prudence.
    You r right, they ride the wave. They even doing the broadcasts. A good play earns praise....

Blog Entries

Everyone loves the Ravens defense and running game. And Ravens fans seem to think the game of football has passed Ozzie by. LOL

I wouldn't exactly call them being on the band wagon. I hear most pundits just acknowledging our style of play is very hard to beat and we are a dangerous team, but I haven't really heard any one actually say they olare going for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart