Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Hart

Blog Entries

Kevin Hart

What in the hell is with this world? I mean... I have some answers and some theories, one is that life is not so bad, but it's actually so good, so easy in this country that people have to find something to complain about. something to be offended about.

9 year old tweets?! I am really frustrated with this culture, you can never say, or do anything that is on the internet or video that people can see whenever they want... if so, you'll never live it down...

Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host Amid Firestorm Over Past Comments

Blog Entries

Re: Kevin Hart

I agree NC.

We live in a world where the human race has never had it so good.

Some people are just miserable fucks and need something to bitch about. They need something to be angsty about.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I actually got yelled at on twitter already just because I said "gimme a break." Fucking snowflakes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I actually got yelled at on twitter already just because I said "gimme a break." Fucking snowflakes

I'm lost, what is wrong with "gimme a break'...?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Guy said I never had to fight for any rights, guessing he was gay. Idk.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Whoa! Auntie Nell!

I don’t know why this surprises anyone. In today’s world ..everyone wants to be offended. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is “Offensive”. Something a COMEDIAN said 6-7 yrs ago is offensive. Being arrested for loitering at a public cafe is offensive.

I hate to sound like my grouchy old self but Damn! Liberalism is a disease. No one has a spine. No one has a heart. And clearly no one has a brain. What happened to just changing the channel ? Turn a show / person off? Don’t read that publication?
    In the words of a funny ass comedian....” You gonna learn Today!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Can you imagine someone like Andrew Dice Clay doing his comedy in today's world. I was never a big fan of his but I remember he caused quite a stir way back when.

Blog Entries

You have to give Kevin Hart kudos for stepping down instead of cow tailing to the PC masses and begging for forgiveness .

What in the hell is with this world? I mean... I have some answers and some theories, one is that life is not so bad, but it's actually so good, so easy in this country that people have to find something to complain about. something to be offended about.

9 year old tweets?! I am really frustrated with this culture, you can never say, or do anything that is on the internet or video that people can see whenever they want... if so, you'll never live it down...

Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host Amid Firestorm Over Past Comments
    It's not cool to offend anyone except for men and Trump. Note sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Can you imagine someone like Andrew Dice Clay doing his comedy in today's world. I was never a big fan of his but I remember he caused quite a stir way back when.
    Or Eddie Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I don’t know why this surprises anyone. In today’s world ..everyone wants to be offended. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is “Offensive”. Something a COMEDIAN said 6-7 yrs ago is offensive. Being arrested for loitering at a public cafe is offensive.

I hate to sound like my grouchy old self but Damn! Liberalism is a disease. No one has a spine. No one has a heart. And clearly no one has a brain. What happened to just changing the channel ? Turn a show / person off? Don’t read that publication?
    In the words of a funny ass comedian....” You gonna learn Today!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're right about that. Add DEMONcrats...I mean Democrats to that list.