Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

When Are We Going To Talk Chiefs?

Because this is the test to see if we're contenders or pretenders. I've checked on their wins and they've come against quality opponents and their two losses are to the Pats and Rams. So my question is about their OL? Because in addition to running on them, we must put Mahommes on the ground. I'm concerned because the defense will look stout like yesterday and then sleepwalk the following week.

Re: When Are We Going To Talk Chiefs?

Who is filling in for Hunt? Are the Chiefs getting the same production in the passing game out of that guy?

If not, I think that drastically helps. In a "one less" guy you have to worry about sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Who is filling in for Hunt? Are the Chiefs getting the same production in the passing game out of that guy?

If not, I think that drastically helps. In a "one less" guy you have to worry about sort of way.
    Spencer Ware. He's significantly less threatening than Hunt.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

I don't see how they can do anything but what they've been doing with Lamar Jackson. Just hope they give him as many reps passing the ball as they can this week. Time of possession. Mahomes can't score from the bench.

I think the KC game comes down to the QB. Neither one is a guarunteed win. What is Harbs' strategy? Does he want to try to control the clock and play good defense? At the time of our strip 6 the Falcons had had I think 7 offensive snaps in the entire half. !!! That's insane. That's a good offense too. Controlling the clock minimizes the damage they can do. But we know KC likes to run up the score. So maybe the best strategy is to try to run up points right back. I think Joe is pretty clearly the better of the two for that strategy. Regardless, I think they'll end up giving them both seiries' depending on the situation. If we get up 10 points because our Defense is playing super well and Joe has led some good drives, I can totally see them using Jackson to suck the life out of that team.

Blog Entries

They had the 2nd most rushing yards of their season last week without hunt. Granted against the raiders. I just don’t think missing hunt hurts that offense that much. It goes through mahomes, hill and Kelce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I don't see how they can do anything but what they've been doing with Lamar Jackson. Just hope they give him as many reps passing the ball as they can this week. Time of possession. Mahomes can't score from the bench.
    I agree.

We don't have to shut them out, just limit their opportunities. They our defense came off against Atlanta leaves me hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    They had the 2nd most rushing yards of their season last week without hunt. Granted against the raiders. I just don’t think missing hunt hurts that offense that much. It goes through mahomes, hill and Kelce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hill is who "worries" me, their speed on offense in general is what we have to contend with. They just look so fast across the board.

Chuck Clark definitely needs to be in over TJ. I'm glad our DB's are at full strength now.

Hill is who "worries" me, their speed on offense in general is what we have to contend with. They just look so fast across the board.

Chuck Clark definitely needs to be in over TJ. I'm glad our DB's are at full strength now.
    I don't know man, Kelce is the kind of guy who gives our defense fits. I feel like Weddle is smart, and Marlon isn't getting beat deep the way he used to. Good Tight Ends are our kryptonite.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Because this is the test to see if we're contenders or pretenders. I've checked on their wins and they've come against quality opponents and their two losses are to the Pats and Rams. So my question is about their OL? Because in addition to running on them, we must put Mahommes on the ground. I'm concerned because the defense will look stout like yesterday and then sleepwalk the following week.
    They've beaten Chargers, Raiders, Steelers, Bengals, Cards, 49ers, Browns, Jags, & Broncos x 2. Steelers & Chargers wins came early in the season when both were very injured and/or in turmoil. That D also gave up 33 points to Oakland. Let's not pretend as if they are beating world class teams.

As for this game, we will get beat very badly. We have three straight wins over Cincy, Oakland, & an injured Atlanta team. We are still an average team.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I don't know man, Kelce is the kind of guy who gives our defense fits. I feel like Weddle is smart, and Marlon isn't getting beat deep the way he used to. Good Tight Ends are our kryptonite.
    If I were Wink, I'd toy with the idea of putting Jimmy or Marlon on Kelce at all times. I don't think Clark would keep up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    If I were Wink, I'd toy with the idea of putting Jimmy or Marlon on Kelce at all times. I don't think Clark would keep up.
    I would put Brandon Carr on Kelce full time. Carr is a biggest CB that the Ravens have and would be able to match up against Kelce better than anyone else the Ravens have. I would reserve Jimmy and Marlon for their WRs.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare