Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    9,066

    Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Opposite of the WR one. With LJ and a heavy dose of RPO.. you've gotta think some running backs out there would get excited to play here and get a piece of some of the gaping holes that they're gonna see.

    Leveon Bell (do it)
    Tevin Coleman
    TJ Yeldon
    Frank Gore
    Damien Williams
    Mark Ingram (interesting if we get Carmichael)
    Doug Martin
    Darren Sproles (old but somewhat interesting)
    Jay Ajayi
    Alfred Morris
    Peyton Barber
    Adrian Peterson (should have signed him this year and they totally dropped the ball.. why do we never take these chances?)





  2. #2

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    I'd still love Bell but if that isn't doable I would be happy with Ingram too. Bell and LJ in the same backfield though would just be crazy good.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    near Asheville, NC
    Posts
    6,077

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Mark Ingram would be so nice. New Orleans' offense returned to top tier when he returned to the lineup. It's very, very hard to stop both Ingram and Kamara.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    near Asheville, NC
    Posts
    6,077

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Adrian Peterson (should have signed him this year and they totally dropped the ball.. why do we never take these chances?)
    Say it with me: Domestic. Violence.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I'd still love Bell but if that isn't doable I would be happy with Ingram too. Bell and LJ in the same backfield though would just be crazy good.
    Hell grab em both? We could have all 3 of them on the field at once then we'd really be cooking.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Say it with me: Domestic. Violence.
    Man really? That kid shit? Nobody was blackballing him because of that.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    near Asheville, NC
    Posts
    6,077

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Man really? That kid shit? Nobody was blackballing him because of that.
    Yes really. The team mantra is different post Ray Rice. At least for now.

    That said, I bet even the Washington Football Team didn't know what they were getting with AP.





  8. #8

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Hell grab em both? We could have all 3 of them on the field at once then we'd really be cooking.
    Why not? Like you said if we're going to be a running team let's be a running team. Revolutionize the run game, or just sign some slow old beat up discarded receiver.





  9. #9

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Yes really. The team mantra is different post Ray Rice. At least for now.
    They didn't do anything when Jimmy Smith got in trouble.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    near Asheville, NC
    Posts
    6,077

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    They didn't do anything when Jimmy Smith got in trouble.
    Fair point. I think he was too cost prohibitive at the time. He's gone after this season though.





  11. #11

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Fair point. I think he was too cost prohibitive at the time. He's gone after this season though.
    Exactly. And what if Ray Rice wasn't already washed up when his incident happened.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    near Asheville, NC
    Posts
    6,077

    Re: Will any free agent running back not want to sign with the Ravens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Exactly. And what if Ray Rice wasn't already washed up when his incident happened.
    I think the same thing happens because it became personal with Emperor Goddell.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site