Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 49 to 58 of 58
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    34,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    That never happened..
    Looks like it's happening today. All reports say Flacco is active but will not start. That means he has been benched
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  2. Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Looks like it's happening today. All reports say Flacco is active but will not start. That means he has been benched
    Which falls in line with what I've been saying all along but people can believe whatever they want.





  3. #51

    Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Which falls in line with what I've been saying all along but people can believe whatever they want.
    Yep, you’ve been saying he’s been benched. Two steps ahead of everybody. Nobody can deny it now, Flacco is 100% and still on the bench. Sheesh.





  4. Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Yep, you’ve been saying he’s been benched. Two steps ahead of everybody. Nobody can deny it now, Flacco is 100% and still on the bench. Sheesh.
    No what I said was he could have played earlier but they weren't rushing him back because he wasn't going to start even when he came back.

    I like your story better tho.





  5. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,518
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...174069250?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro





  6. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    5,425

    Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...174069250?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    As expected. He's not ready yet





  7. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,518
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    As expected. He's not ready yet
    https://twitter.com/jayglazer/status...429873664?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro





  8. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    5,425

    Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    https://twitter.com/jayglazer/status...429873664?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Fair enough, duno why they don't just ir flacco if that's the case though. Rg3 would be the better schematic backup





  9. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    eastern shore
    Posts
    902

    Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Looks like it's happening today. All reports say Flacco is active but will not start. That means he has been benched
    Did it?

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk





  10. Re: Using both Lamar and Joe against the Chiefs

    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Fair enough, duno why they don't just ir flacco if that's the case though. Rg3 would be the better schematic backup
    Harbaugh is having fun milking this will he won't he for all it's worth. He has HC preparing for both QB's to start.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site