Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Titans - Jags: The Derrick Henry Game

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    We need to truly invest in the offense
    We should spend not one, but TWO first round picks on offense.....wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    You obviously didn’t watch the game. Bortles is miles better than the kid the used last night.

And it’s the Titans who played ground and pound. Jags couldn’t stop it
    No i did, I meant as philosophy. There culture is much the same of what harbs has tried to do here the past 5 years. They are in a full tailspin now, and they clearly quit when they failed to score and gave up the 99 yard run.

Even if you put bortles in instead of Kessler they are still built the same way. Play perfect Defense, and make Zero mistakes on offense....that's an incredibly hard way to win.

This year they did no favors to borttles who was already erratic at best by having all of his WRs leave.
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    We should spend not one, but TWO first round picks on offense.....wait...
    10 years too late
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

How did the Jags totally destroy the Colts offense last week to this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I just don't understand how Jacksonville has taken such a HUGE step backwards. It's like, I really thought they had a little window there, and they burned to the ground. I don't get it.
    Last season, everything went right for them and they were under the radar for much of the season. They were able to sneak up on teams. When you're in the spotlight, all of the attention is on you and you get every team's best punch. They circle you on the calendar. You no longer circle them. Most players can't handle that pressure. Nor can most coaches. That is why players and coaches cling to the ideas of flying under the radar and media underestimating them. There is a very real fear of being the hunted.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    After my last post, I saw the game highlights on NFLN and the stats from the game. I noticed the pass yards and rushing yards mirror the last 3 Ravens victories.
    Jags passed over 40 times.

I said in game thread - Titans offense is what Harb dreams of. Physical run game. When D loads the box they give Mariota easy slants and play action. Occasionally throw deep

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    I would chalk this result up more to the incredibly poor effort by the Jags at least as much as the effort by Henry. I have no idea how they shut out Indy last weekend. To me, this looked like a coach has lost the team. Not a real fan of him staying, but that's one thing I would agree we don't see under Harbs.
    Road teams on Thursday ight are at a major disadvantage. Most teams that play on Sunday, don't even begin to practice until Wednesday. On Wednesday the road team travels...... Compound that with an unproven QB, and a very limited O'Line and you have a disasterous result. The Titans aren't that good depsite the outcome and weak upcoming schedule.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    Road teams on Thursday ight are at a major disadvantage. Most teams that play on Sunday, don't even begin to practice until Wednesday. On Wednesday the road team travels...... Compound that with an unproven QB, and a very limited O'Line and you have a disasterous result. The Titans aren't that good depsite the outcome and weak upcoming schedule.
    Titans worry me. Their next 3 are @NYG after long break, followed by 2 home games against Washington and Indy

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Titans worry me. Their next 3 are @NYG after long break, followed by 2 home games against Washington and Indy
    Agreed easy schedule. That's why we have to beat Kc or Chargers. Take care of our home games. I think we need 10. We have tie breaker because we beat them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk