Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Lamar will be tested

KC's defense is nothing to write home about on the road, but they have played well in front of the sea of red.

Dalton @ KC with AJ Green.. 63.6 passer rating

Only 65 yards rushing as a team for Cincy.

58.5 for Rosen @ KC and 94 yards rushing as a team

Keenum took it to them and the team rushed for 189 yards nearly defeating KC.

Bortles threw 4 INT's at KC for a 54.7 passer rating and the team rushed for 101 yards

And then Garoppolo as the only other QB that has had a good game at kansas city with a 114.7 rating and the team ran for 178.

So one things for sure, we need to run the football which we can but I'd say on the road at KC with a rookie QB is more than good enough to say that it will be the first real test as to whether or not this offense is legit.

Re: Lamar will be tested

He's a 21-year old rookie.
    Everything he does is a test.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Hello

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As others have mentioned, this schedule couldn't be any better for the development of our rookie QB. Two home games against soft defenses is Level I. Road game at Atl against a soft D Level II, Road game at Arrowhead Level III, then home game against Tampa, then West Coast Trip to another championship contender, and then back home to play up and coming Browns i.e. Baker Mayfield's team. Jackson-Mayfield is the AFC North's next great QB battle and a premier NFL rivalry going fwd. But but...one game at a time. Excited as always to see how he tests out once again this Sunday
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Very true. For some reason folks on here hold him to the standard of our very expensive 10 year vet.

@jam31

"Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

thanks for this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Very true. For some reason folks on here hold him to the standard of our very expensive 10 year vet.
    I really don’t get it and even in the media. Lamar is held to a different standard than even the other first round qbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I really don’t get it and even in the media. Lamar is held to a different standard than even the other first round qbs.

It's one thing to state the aspects of Lamar's game that needs work or to say he's a raw talent passing wise. But to say he'll never be (fill in the blank) makes me root for him harder to succeed.

Lamar is unequalled as a runner right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    It's one thing to state the aspects of Lamar's game that needs work or to say he's a raw talent passing wise. But to say he'll never be (fill in the blank) makes me root for him harder to succeed.

He’s a better passer than people give him credit for at least compared to the other rookie QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    @jam31

thanks for this
    You bet! This is pretty much one of the greatest sports quotes of all times IMHO. Loved me some #20, The GOAT, The Shaman Ed Reed!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Because he’s playing for a 10 year vet on the team that you can start when/if healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    I don't disagree but if you look at Josh Allen, while he's not running this style of offense much less winning, he is running his ASS off similar to Lamar. Check out his past two games rushing numbers.