Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Re: Kareem Hunt - Ray Rice part II?

Jamison Hensley

Verified account

@jamisonhensley
    Follow Follow @jamisonhensley
    More
    John Harbaugh was asked for his reaction to Kareem Hunt incident after dealing with a similar situation with Ray Rice four years ago. "I saw it, noted it and didn't express any opinions or judgments about it," Harbaugh said.

kareem hunt accused of punching man in nightclub in january

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    What does any of this Metoo or Feminism talk have to do with Kareem Hunt kicking the shit out of a woman?
    He deserves to be punished and I'd say there is a very good chance that he never plays in the NFL again.

However, "kicking the shit out of a woman" is not even remotely close to what happened. She got shoved and then he kicked her in the butt/leg area knocking her over. She walked out of that situation.

Additionally, let's not forget that she hit him first (as can be seen in the video) and she had to be restrained quite a bit prior to being shoved. I could be wrong on this too, but it looks like someone else got shoved and knocked into her...so I'm not even sure Hunt directly shoved her.

Anyway, I don't condone his behavior and given all of the other things that are coming out now regarding other off-field incidents, it seems like this young man has some serious decision-making problems and self-control issues.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He deserves to be punished and I'd say there is a very good chance that he never plays in the NFL again.

However, "kicking the shit out of a woman" is not even remotely close to what happened. She got shoved and then he kicked her in the butt/leg area knocking her over. She walked out of that situation.

Additionally, let's not forget that she hit him first (as can be seen in the video) and she had to be restrained quite a bit prior to being shoved. I could be wrong on this too, but it looks like someone else got shoved and knocked into her...so I'm not even sure Hunt directly shoved her.

Anyway, I don't condone his behavior and given all of the other things that are coming out now regarding other off-field incidents, it seems like this young man has some serious decision-making problems and self-control issues.
    I agree with you, it certainly looked like he pushed someone else into her. Fortunately, for him, his buddies and the other woman restrained him from confronting her any more than he did or the results may have been a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    After further review ...the team you are speaking of is PurpleReign. He’s 6-5-1. In playoffs as of now. Although if Ort beats me this week I think he’ll jump me and be in with his tie also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I jumped purple reign, so you keep the 6

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Wait, how in the fuck is Joe Mixon playing?
    Video was old by the time he graduated.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk