Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: A Sign of the Times: Mom Dresses Six-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad With Losing His Son For Disagreeing

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t see how it’s even close to gay rights. It’s a 6 year old boy...who wants to be a boy and do boy things...but the nutbag mother is doing all this crazy shit to him.

She’s got some legitimate mental issues and she’s ruining that boy’s childhood. She’s endangering him with this kind of nonsense.

How is this kid supposed to function in society now? He identifies as a boy...because you know...he is a BOY. Mom wants him to be a girl. The school thinks/treats him like a girl. The POS doctors she is taking him to want him to be a girl.

How in the hell is this not child abuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THat's not what I was saying. I was saying that the issue of transgender rights falls under the LGBTQ umbrella, which was founded under gay rights. And while, I am a big supporter of LGBTQ rights, stuff like this is silly.

Sorry, I'm tired as fuck and have become slightly illiterate lol.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Re: A Sign of the Times: Mom Dresses Six-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad With Losing His Son For Disagreeing

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    THat's not what I was saying. I was saying that the issue of transgender rights falls under the LGBTQ umbrella, which was founded under gay rights.
    Just for clarity's sake...

How does this story fall under "transgender rights." I'm curious, because I don't see it that way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Just for clarity's sake...

How does this story fall under "transgender rights." I'm curious, because I don't see it that way.
    I read it as he’s for them, but this doesn’t fall under it

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I read it as he’s for them, but this doesn’t fall under it
    That’s how I read it too.