Blog Entries

Tell me if this makes sense to you?

OK, I got an e-mail from Maryland DNR yesterday saying that they are offering this Golden age lifetime pass to enter any MD State park for free for anyone 62 years of age for the rest of your life. Cost is only $15.00 It really is a great deal for me because I use the Sandy Point State Park boat ramp quite often. You are required to produce a valid document for age verification (U.S. Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s License or State Issued I.D.), which is fine with me. My question is, how can you be required to produce this type of ID for this pass but are not required to prove who you are when voting in an election? Does not make sense to me.
    https://www.shopdnr.com/GoldenAgePassHolidayDeal.aspx

Re: Tell me if this makes sense to you?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    OK, I got an e-mail from Maryland DNR yesterday saying that they are offering this Golden age lifetime pass to enter any MD State park for free for anyone 62 years of age for the rest of your life. Cost is only $15.00 It really is a great deal for me because I use the Sandy Point State Park boat ramp quite often. You are required to produce a valid document for age verification (U.S. Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s License or State Issued I.D.), which is fine with me. My question is, how can you be required to produce this type of ID for this pass but are not required to prove who you are when voting in an election? Does not make sense to me.
    https://www.shopdnr.com/GoldenAgePassHolidayDeal.aspx
    Clearly the MD DNR is racist and is suppressing this offer to minority communities.

Shame on the DNR. SHAME!

I bought a bottle of Grey Goose earlier this week and the racist cashier asked to see my ID. I almost walked out I was so pissed.