Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Climate Hoax: Not A Single G-20 Country Is Close To Hitting CO2 Emission Targets

Blog Entries

Re: Climate Hoax: Not A Single G-20 Country Is Close To Hitting CO2 Emission Targets

I'm glad Trump pulled out of the Paris Agreement. It's pretty clear that it was basically a scam to get more US foreign funding. I'm sure numerous USG employees were getting paid off of it.

However, I dont like the whole "hoax" nor do I like the whole "we're doomed" rhetoric. It takes away from actually finding solutions on a national level (and global level) that make sense for everyone economically.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Climate Hoax: Not A Single G-20 Country Is Close To Hitting CO2 Emission Targets

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'm glad Trump pulled out of the Paris Agreement. It's pretty clear that it was basically a scam to get more US foreign funding. I'm sure numerous USG employees were getting paid off of it.

However, I dont like the whole "hoax" nor do I like the whole "we're doomed" rhetoric. It takes away from actually finding solutions on a national level (and global level) that make sense for everyone economically.
    Solutions to what part exactly?

I wish I could find the article...but somebody wrote a real good one equating dire warnings about climate change being the equivalent of a pilot warning about a rough landing. If you are on an airplane and you get this warning, and the experts (aka flight attendants) are still going about their business, walking down the aisle, congregating in the galley, etc., you are more than likely ok and the pilot is just being extra careful. But if you see the flight attendants, dropping whatever they were doing, strapping into their seats, with a nervous demeanor, or worse, telling everyone to assume the crash position, then it is probably something more serious.

As long as Al Gore and others like him are using enough electricity to light a small town to power their mansions, or using private jets to fly all over the world to warn about climate change, I think I will just treat their GCC warnings just like the airline pilot's "just to be careful" rough landing warning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Getting away from predominantly using fossil fuels. I’m not suggesting we pull the plug tomorrow, but eventually, I think it makes sense to try and better invest in other forms of energy. I think nuclear energy would be optimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another scam perpetrated by the MSM and hillary gang

Blog Entries

Getting away from predominantly using fossil fuels. I’m not suggesting we pull the plug tomorrow, but eventually, I think it makes sense to try and better invest in other forms of energy. I think nuclear energy would be optimal.

Makes sense, in the long run, but still a concern of a meltdown. Back when I was young, nuclear energy was the "evil" energy source. Remember 3 Mile Island? Lots of protesting against it. Is nuclear energy now accepted by the left over fossil fuels. I would be surprise if they are OK with that either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    another scam perpetrated by the MSM and hillary gang
    I think that was more the Al Gore/Obama gang. The Obama's Administration constantly "cooked the books" over global warming and the MSM, as usually, ran with it, misleading everyone and promoting gloom and doom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z_IC3xrgJk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Makes sense, in the long run, but still a concern of a meltdown. Back when I was young, nuclear energy was the "evil" energy source. Remember 3 Mile Island? Lots of protesting against it. Is nuclear energy now accepted by the left over fossil fuels. I would be surprise if they are OK with that either.
    I don’t think the left is ok with nuclear, but I think nuclear is arguably the most viable solution in terms of cost, scalability, etc.

The 3-Mile Island incident occurred in 1979. I’d like to think we have come a long way in nearly 40 years to avoid something like that again. I also think we learned a lot after Fukushima.

Blog Entries

I don’t think the left is ok with nuclear, but I think nuclear is arguably the most viable solution in terms of cost, scalability, etc.

The 3-Mile Island incident occurred in 1979. I’d like to think we have come a long way in nearly 40 years to avoid something like that again. I also think we learned a lot after Fukushima.

One would hope, but all it might take would be some radical asshole or a few at the facility that wants to make a devastating point. I don't know enough about the workings at a plant to know if a sabotage plot could be accomplished by one or several individuals. I sure hope not but we do live in a sick, crazy world.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Even if humans don't directly change the climate it does change. Ultimately we need to be ready for the results. Flood walls in coastal areas for example.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

12. Re: Climate Hoax: Not A Single G-20 Country Is Close To Hitting CO2 Emission Targets

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Even if humans don't directly change the climate it does change. Ultimately we need to be ready for the results. Flood walls in coastal areas for example.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I agree. I'd hold off on buying any beachfront property in Miami. Just sayin'......