Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 93949596 LastLast
Results 1,129 to 1,140 of 1146
    Blog Entries

Re: Should Lamar start once Flacco gets healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    based on what we have seen him throw, theyre probably limiting those chances because hes not that good at it. In other words, limiting a liability and working to his strengths.
    I agree he'snot ready to sling it more than 10-15 times a game right now, he's just not we've always maintained Lamar is a year away from being a starter, injuries rushed him in there, right now it's all about keeping him comfortable to win games, that means they are going to go with what he can do best for right now, all while getting valuable experience and playing time.

Blog Entries

Mooch (former Lions HC) is talking about Lamar, he said Marty Approached him about Lamar and Mooch told him that he is an extremely hard worker off the field and that Lamar knows he is not where he is not where he wants to be as a passer and Mooch said he was working on that the whole time before and after the draft....that says a lot about this young man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I agree he'snot ready to sling it more than 10-15 times a game right now, he's just not we've always maintained Lamar is a year away from being a starter, injuries rushed him in there, right now it's all about keeping him comfortable to win games, that means they are going to go with what he can do best for right now, all while getting valuable experience and playing time.
    I disagree. The defenses are going to continue to drop people on the line and pinch the dive runs. the LBs are all standing still even on pass plays.

You have 2 rookie TEs, Snead and Crab that should all be FEASTING on Y-pop type passes just behind the LBs. and if the single safety doesnt shade Moore/ Brown.... lights out man

He should be throwing 20-25 times a game minimum. They should be working on limiting his Designed QB runs to redzone and 3rd down draws only
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/christrapasso/st...356073985?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I disagree. The defenses are going to continue to drop people on the line and pinch the dive runs. the LBs are all standing still even on pass plays.

You have 2 rookie TEs, Snead and Crab that should all be FEASTING on Y-pop type passes just behind the LBs. and if the single safety doesnt shade Moore/ Brown.... lights out man

He should be throwing 20-25 times a game minimum. They should be working on limiting his Designed QB runs to redzone and 3rd down draws only
    I agree with this. They also need to give him more deep passes with more than one deep play WR in the game during them. Brown and Moore need additional snaps together

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    https://twitter.com/christrapasso/st...356073985?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    one could argue theyre causing those higher rates, rather than being hampered by it. Id argue the Ravens actually have the best WR core out of those listed. I think they deserve some praise for the job theyve done these past 4 weeks, if not all season. Its not been perfect on their part (I can think of a Snead drop), but theyve also made some great catches on balls they had no business catching (brown bending backwards for a cross a yard or two behind).
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post

I agree.

Ty and Dixon should be shifted to tight slot in the RZ.
    If LB goes then LJ draws.
    If LB stays then quick out and defense switches to zone then throw the quick stick.
    Dixon > Ty between the tackles in the RZ.

Hell, go "20" personnel with Ty/Dixon and Edwards down there too.
    Shift Ty/Dixon and see what you get from the coverage.
    Options would be: draw, boot, throw to TY/Dixon on the stick, hammer ahead with Edwards, Snead on quick slant, Andrews on an out...

Roll out floods with a late drag backside.
    Getting zone? Jet motion, flood front side, throw back to jet guy on a wheel or seam.

Let's go Marty, damn!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    one could argue theyre causing those higher rates, rather than being hampered by it. Id argue the Ravens actually have the best WR core out of those listed. I think they deserve some praise for the job theyve done these past 4 weeks, if not all season. Its not been perfect on their part (I can think of a Snead drop), but theyve also made some great catches on balls they had no business catching (brown bending backwards for a cross a yard or two behind).
    That list DOES show that we've had the best receiving corps of the ones listed, doesn't it? They have the lowest drop rate for Lamar out of the corps for the listed 5 QBs. They have been making a lot of really nice and difficult catches for him.

9. Re: Should Lamar start once Flacco gets healthy?

https://twitter.com/MarkWJZ/status/1072894774242406400

@MarkWJZ
    I asked Flacco if he’s gotten support from his team mates: he says they’ve moved on. Says he learned it 3 yrs ago when he hurt his knee: the game goes on without you.
    I guess Flacco wasn't getting as much veteran support as people thought. The way he worded it makes it sound like they didn't really care to have him back as the starter.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post

I guess Flacco wasn't getting as much veteran support as people thought. The way he worded it makes it sound like they didn't really care to have him back as the starter.
    I didn't hear it that way at all when he said it. I took it more as the game plan still has to be put in place and we still have to play., I'm just just not out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post

When you watch the conference, that is not how it comes off at all.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I didn't hear it that way at all when he said it. I took it more as the game plan still has to be put in place and we still have to play., I'm just just not out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    Hello bad reporting. CONTEXT PEOPLE
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB