Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What About Orlando?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    I see several Pro Bowls/All Pros in his future. I do wonder if he may eventually be our LT of the future?
    Would not do that. Stanley at LT, Brown at RT for the foreseeable future. Yes you pay Stanley. This isn't a CJ Mosley situation; this is your left tackle. Hopefully he stays healthy.

BTW thank you Orlando for having such a piss poor combine so you could drop into the Ravens lap! Rd 3 for Rd 1 talent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Would not do that. Stanley at LT, Brown at RT for the foreseeable future. Yes you pay Stanley. This isn't a CJ Mosley situation; this is your left tackle. Hopefully he stays healthy.
    I agree, WNCR. If we let Stanley, who I feel is an adequate LT go, then the domino effect continues. Let me explain : KO (LG), Wagner (RT), Jensen (C) are all playing elsewhere and we Ravens fans are still looking for a strong, effective, lasting O-line. Can't let your good players go and expect it. Sometimes the 80/20 rule does not apply... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 11-20-2018 at 05:54 PM. Reason: damn, used "." instead of "."

Not to keep piling on the coaching staff but its very likely we don't even see OB2 playing if Hurst didn't get hurt. Its things like that which make my dislike for Harbaugh even stronger

Blog Entries

Orlando is gonna be a all pro rt just a matter of when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He's playing v.well.

Put hurst inside and get a good centre and ultimately replace yanda and we'll be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Not to keep piling on the coaching staff but its very likely we don't even see OB2 playing if Hurst didn't get hurt. Its things like that which make my dislike for Harbaugh even stronger
    He hates playing young guys unless they sre a unique talent. The only one that started without injury that i can think off is humph.

Everyone else even lamar has been due to injury

Some Clips

Brandon Thorn
    @VeteranScout
    Orlando Brown is showing some impressive variance for a rookie. Throws off the rusher here by starting out with the vertical, then switching up to the jump set. Follows that up with impressive balance, lands a 2-hand strike, and dominates the rep:

https://twitter.com/VeteranScout/sta...66430871953408
    Brandon Thorn
    @VeteranScout
    Good job staying patient with his hands here. As soon as the rusher gives him the long-arm, Brown lands a strike, doesn't break contact, comes down, traps, and puts him on the ground:

https://twitter.com/VeteranScout/sta...68399003021312
    Brandon Thorn
    @VeteranScout
    Love that the refs didn't call this after Orlando Brown and Burfict get tangled up. Burfict out here trying to win an Oscar and gets ignored:
    https://twitter.com/VeteranScout/sta...70786623160320

Begs the question why Brown Jr. didn't start the year at RT and we could have moved Hurst inside to guard where he played well last year. It's these types of personnel decisions that the Harbaugh staff has continually made to the detriment of the team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    Begs the question why Brown Jr. didn't start the year at RT and we could have moved Hurst inside to guard where he played well last year. It's these types of personnel decisions that the Harbaugh staff has continually made to the detriment of the team.
    I said from preseason they should’ve started brown. I don’t know what harbaugh has against playing rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I said from preseason they should’ve started brown. I don’t know what harbaugh has against playing rookies.

He has an old outdated viewpoint on a lot of things that just don't work in the game any longer

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Co-sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk