Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens v. Raydahs Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Ravens 30 Raiders 3
    What if Joe is cleared to play and Harbaugh puts him back in as the starter?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

2. Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens v. Raydahs Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    What if Joe is cleared to play and Harbaugh puts him back in as the starter?
    I've been wondering if John is trying to play another silly game (like last week when they knew Lamar was starting all week but tried to hide it). Tell everyone in the post-game conference that Joe probably won't play Sunday, he sits out/is limited in practice all week, then BAM!, Joe Flacco starts Sunday. I don't think that's happening, but I wouldn't put it past John to do something stupid like that.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Oakland coming off of a win have not mailed it in yet despite a dismal season. Jared Cook has the ability to give the Ravens some problems. Don't see any scenario where the Raiders will win, but they won't be pushovers either. A conservative workmanlike win.

Ravens 23
    Raiders 17

4. Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens v. Raydahs Prediction Thread

Ravens 27
    Raiders 9

This game will not be close, the long trex east will have the Raiders in a post Thanksgiving Funk!!

Ravens 27
    Raiders 0

Who the hell set the spread at 12 points? I know the Raiders suck, but the Ravens being favored by 12 points just looks weird, even when we have a pretty decent team. We'll get the win, but we rarely make it easy on ourselves.

Ravens 21 Raiders 16

Both teams trip over their dicks and the Ravens pull ahead late despite looking like they didn't really want to win.

Ravens 26
    Raiders 13

If a Lamar is playing, expect another inconsistent game with some turnovers (which is to be expected with a rookie QB and a coordinator that doesn't know how to properly us him).

If the defense continues to not force pressure and/or not create turnovers, Oakland should be able to hang in this game and the result will be much closer than the 10+ spread projects.

I see a close game again coming down to the fourth quarter that the Ravens should pull out....but it will be close and a play here or there, or a bounce of the ball, could be the difference.

If I have to throw out a score:
    Ravens 19
    Oakland 17
    Last edited by PeterB58; 11-21-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Finally a prediction winner! Way to go Bc!

The Raiders really suck this is going to be one of those games that gives some false hope for the season

Ravens 31
    Raiders 10

I fear that Lamar will throw at least two picks
    but the East Coast trip will be too much for the Vegas/Oakland/LA team
    our D will be fire up yo

Ravens 23
    Raiders 13
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

If there ever was a spot for the Ravens to lay a beat down this is it.

Bal 34
    Oak 13

Ravens 31
    Raiders 13