Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: And you thought Flacco cost too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    sam bradford reminds me of that one friend that hardly ever does shit but somehow that fool always has all the money, all the hoes, all the cars, all the clothes, all the new phones and you wonder how he gets money to pay for these things because he can't keep a job, don;'t even have a GED, has no fucking talent whatsoever and is not built for that street life...just one lucky mfer who keeps landing one big opportunity after the next and makes off with the bank.
    why u talkin bout shug like dat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    why u talkin bout shug like dat
    Baldy you ain’t shit LMAOOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bradford the last OG of the old rookie contracts.
    And fuckers keep paying this cat , when he can’t even stand in a pocket.
    He gets 20 million like it ain’t shit.

I passionately hate Bradford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You know, I was in the store buying incense the other day, talking to the owner about this. I'm a guy who works out, eats really healthy and don't have any notable vices like drinking or smoking. So, a lot of times, women will shy away from a guy like that for various reasons. Then, you'll have a guy who does nothing but get high all day, and he'll have every woman in the world. He comes off more easy to chill with and it creates a connection for them to get what they need, since far more women are open about smoking these days. I'm not talking about a guy who works a hard job and just smokes to unwind a couple days a week. Guy couldn't hold a job to save his life, a complete asshole when he isn't lit, completely out of shape, but pulls them in effortlessly.
    You have to use the right bait to land that fish. Many women want a good guy, but one with some attitude. If it's just to hook up then they're ok. They are not however, the ones you want long term of to take home to meet mom. Keep true to yourself and don't look for it or try too hard, let it happen and you'll meet the right one.

Those women who only go after the true bad guys, and up cheated on and beaten on. And they'll stay in those crappy relationships.
    Got no doubt from reading your posts you will land a great girl.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Yeah. You'll even approach a woman properly and everything. Have so many different things going for you. Nope. Wall. This fool, on the other hand.................

There's one thing I learned though that you might have already. When it comes to women, looks don't matter......................until they feel the man looks better than them. Same thing goes with character traits. If they're insecure and feel like he's a better overall quality than them, they won't fool with him. They'll downgrade, because in a lot of cases it makes them feel more secure and better about themselves. Well, that's my rant on the ladies for the day.

Disclaimer: I understand that not all women are like this.
    Of all the traits women have - race cars are better. When a race car has a 'hissy fit', it stops running right and you take it home an fix it, it doesn't care about all the other cars it was on track with, it doesn't care how its cosmetics look - all it wants to do is to go as fast as you know how to make it run. In the final accounting race cars are more financially effective than women.

Blog Entries

This thread is fucked up

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    You have to use the right bait to land that fish. Many women want a good guy, but one with some attitude. If it's just to hook up then they're ok. They are not however, the ones you want long term of to take home to meet mom. Keep true to yourself and don't look for it or try too hard, let it happen and you'll meet the right one.

Those women who only go after the true bad guys, and up cheated on and beaten on. And they'll stay in those crappy relationships.
    Got no doubt from reading your posts you will land a great girl.
    I'm taking my time these days. It's funny, if you get too impatient though, those same ones you mentioned end up coming back to the good guy after life's basically taken them through the ringer. There's a name they used to have for something similar involving someone the rank of a Captain.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This thread is fucked up
    What's wrong? Jealous of how Bradford continues to get paid?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This thread is fucked up
    true

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Matt Cassell has made over $65M having started 81 games. He's won 36 (36-45 overall) and thrown a grand total of 104 TDs in his career.

Not bad work if one can find it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensPPark View Post
    Matt Cassell has made over $65M having started 81 games. He's won 36 (36-45 overall) and thrown a grand total of 104 TDs in his career.

Not bad work if one can find it.
    Oh, don't get me started on Matt Cassel.