Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: MMQB: The Plan for Lamar Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I'd be shocked if Weddle was here next year.

He's become a liability. Last year he was on the decline drastically, but at least he got some turnovers (6 INT 2 FF), btu this year he doesn't have any of either and only has 1 PD. Useless. Jefferson can go too.
    Really! One can make an argument he’s the reason we haven’t made playoffs the last few seasons. That AB play and him letting the Steeler back up complete a 3rd and 22.. Fireable offenses.

Oh, you can run run!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I'd be shocked if Weddle was here next year.

He's become a liability. Last year he was on the decline drastically, but at least he got some turnovers (6 INT 2 FF), btu this year he doesn't have any of either and only has 1 PD. Useless. Jefferson can go too.
    NPCD, we could have had his replacement but picked Hayden Hurst instead. I'm no draft expert, but that sounds nuts to me... Bc

I just wonder if he has the zip to throw it to the sidelines from the pocket. I don’t think I saw any of that yesterday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    I just wonder if he has the zip to throw it to the sidelines from the pocket. I don’t think I saw any of that yesterday.
    I don't think he'll be there this year. So, Crabtree is going to have a frustrating remainder of the 2018 season. The arm talent is definitely there for him to be able to do it though. It's just going to take him time.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Hey Baldy we should start a club....you are so f'ing right. Weddle and Harbaugh will say anything to save their ass.....time to say bye-bye.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    get em outta here

6. Re: MMQB: The Plan for Lamar Jackson

Not much down the field, not much to the left side of the field. My memory says most of those outside throws came on rollouts. Not sure where the 6th incompletion is.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by DeanBigBrother View Post
    Really! One can make an argument he’s the reason we haven’t made playoffs the last few seasons. That AB play and him letting the Steeler back up complete a 3rd and 22.. Fireable offenses.

Oh, you can run run!
    Don't forget the attempted strip in the Bears game last year that cost the team a playoff spot.

I'm excited for Lamar's future.

The question now is, how quick can we get there? And how much do we as a City, and how much does manament, care about the playoffs?

Because we won't beat the Chargers or Chiefs playing the way we won Sunday. I'm pro-Lamar, but unless they can open up the offense, and do so successfully, in the next 2-3 weeks, Flacco should be under center as soon as possible.

I think Lamar is progressing well, but could use more seasoning. We're going to need John Brown, Crabtree, and vertical-Chris-Moore to be factors in order to beat the Chiefs. Open it up with Lamar, or sit him and start Flacco or RG3. Unless the playoffs don't matter which, maybe they dont.

he throws with his arm, not very much behind it body wise. If they can get his footwork straight and get him to get power / torque from his hips, he can make the throws. I think he got away with some bad habits before he got here.J

If he can put it all together, he'll be a weapon X.

Problem I see is, if this coaching staff gets smoked, everything he learned playbooks wise was for nothing.

I personally hope Harbaugh gets us to the playoffs, and he gets 1 more season with Lamar as the QB next year after a full offseason. Its the best outcome for Lamar IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post
    he throws with his arm, not very much behind it body wise. If they can get his footwork straight and get him to get power / torque from his hips, he can make the throws. I think he got away with some bad habits before he got here.J

If he can put it all together, he'll be a weapon X.

Problem I see is, if this coaching staff gets smoked, everything he learned playbooks wise was for nothing.

I personally hope Harbaugh gets us to the playoffs, and he gets 1 more season with Lamar as the QB next year after a full offseason. Its the best outcome for Lamar IMHO.
    please no

Don’t know if anyone shared this yet.

Baldy breaks down LJ’s first start.

https://youtu.be/Z0NoSfGjREk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way people have written off Joe is stupid. LJ is not a big time pro QB. He looks like a college kid running around out there. Even though we won, it was hard to watch. Wait till we meet KC or LA. It's good night Irene. Joe will retire after next year, LJ won't be ready. We better draft a QB or 2 just in case.