FANIMAL RADIO PROGRAMS: Posted Here as They Drop

We have been developing the concept of Fanimal Radio for the past few months and we're nearly ready for full lift off. We still have to set up a few things such as our app and Roku station, but we're getting close completing our launch. What I thought might be a good idea is to post the sports related shows as they are published.

Fanimal Radio emphasizes sports entertainment and we will be developing various programs moving forward. Ravens related programming includes:

All of the above will soon be available as both a video production and traditional podcast. We will also be featuring other non-Ravens sports programming and Music Fanimal, which features local musical artists. Those shows include an interview with the artist augmented with 3 tracks played live by the artist in our studios.

We will keep this thread limited to Ravens-related programming but I did want to post a sampling of Music Fanimal, here with the Baltimore-bred, former CBS Recording artist, Tony Sciuto who talks about his days with the Little Rive Band, how he competed with Billy Joel and his time with Jesse and The Rippers. Here's a link to that Music Fanimal episode.

Here's the next episode of Armchair Quarterback which dropped yesterday. As always your feedback, good or bad, is welcome. Our goal is to deliver programming shaped by our targeted audience. Thank you for your continued support.

Lastly, we are open to new programming ideas, new podcasts, infomercials and business related programming, all with clearly marked stations of their own. This is Fanimal Radio...

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: FANIMAL RADIO PROGRAMS: Posted Here as They Drop

Ravens Rap, recorded live from The Original Greene Turtle in OCMD every Wednesday Night.

Today's Russell Street Report Podcast (on iTunes & other platforms soon). Today's guests were Jeff Zrebiec & RSR analyst Michael Crawford. We focus in on the game, sideline drama, the future of Lamar Jackson and some off-base accusations by ProFootball Talk about Marshal Yanda. The video podcast will drop tomorrow.

LINK

In this episode we visit with Jeff Zrebiec who covers the Ravens for The Athletic. Few know the inner workings of the Ravens better than Jeff. We also visited with Michael Crawford from Russell Street Report. If you consider yourself an X’s and O’s aficionado, you will want to check out what Michael has to say. Also, in this episode we share a fan rant from Tim in Fullerton and we wrap things up with an editorial on the energy, or lack thereof, at M&T Bank Stadium. A building that was once was home to the NFL’s best 12th Man. Image courtesy of Clutchpoint.

In this episode we praise and criticize the Ravens…GOOD! Drew Forrester and Tony Lombardi talk about and poke fun at the rather odd behavior of John Harbaugh…GOOD! Actually, Drew talks a lot more than Tony who mostly listens and nods his head. Sort of.

We each dish out a C’mon Man and you know what…you can too. Send us your NFL or Ravens-related C’mon Man to info@fanimalradio.com and you just might be part of our show which is bound to be picked up by NBC! I mean even that guy who lives in a cave in West Virginia and says he used to be a lawyer was picked up by the peacock label and all he does is dish out tabloid gossip.

In this episode Tony Lombardi discusses with RSR analyst Dev Panchwagh the changing of the guard in the team's offense and then Tony discusses with WJZ TV's Mark Viviano why the Ravens are a team in major transition.

Today we drill down on the raging quarterback controversy blossoming in Baltimore. Plus we still you why the Ravens will make the playoffs (well one of us thinks they will) and why the Ravens will beat the Falcons (well two of us think they will). Image courtesy of ClutchPoint.

In episode 7 we call an audible. This week's featured artist came down with laryngitis so we decided to do a best of, selecting one song from our previous 8 musical guests including: Rob Fahey, Tony Sciuto, Dennis Schocket, Dave Tieff, Vertigo Red, Sons of Pirates and How's My Hat.