Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens v. Bungles Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I have a question and it may not exactly pertain to this week's prediction thread :
    Why don't the Ravens utilize Mark Andrews more? This TE was a red-zone threat with 22 TDs in three years (7, 7, 8) @ OK. IMO, and I don't use this word often, he was a 3rd round "steal." It seems to me he should be more of an offensive weapon in the Ravens arsenal, but we seem to be so conservative that we have no player who scares the opposing defense. What do you guys/gals think? ... Bc
    It's interesting Bc. Andrews is sure getting more production than other rookie TEs in recent memory. I wouldn't say we're not using him though, he got 6 targets against Pittsburgh that's pretty invovled.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

w/Flacco
    Bengals 27 Ravens 20

w/LJ
    Ravens 31 Bengals 24

I can't understand why folks are so concerned with replacing a guy who has a bottom 5 QB rating for the past 3 seasons and again this year.

I have a question and it may not exactly pertain to this week's prediction thread :
    Why don't the Ravens utilize Mark Andrews more? This TE was a red-zone threat with 22 TDs in three years (7, 7, 8) @ OK. IMO, and I don't use this word often, he was a 3rd round "steal." It seems to me he should be more of an offensive weapon in the Ravens arsenal, but we seem to be so conservative that we have no player who scares the opposing defense. What do you guys/gals think? ... Bc
    He had a real QB throwing to him at OK

Blog Entries

Because in college Tight Ends don't have to block. Andrews pretty much was a slot receiver who was fast enough to run with DBs and big enough to push them off. That's just not the case in the NFL. If it was me I would line him up instead of Snead and have Boyle in at the usual TE spot. Since Andrews plays like a WR play him at WR in the redzone.

38-17 Ravens
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

With all the talk about who will be the QB, I will go over to the other side of the ball.

In the last 19 quarters, the Ravens have forced 1 turnover (vs New Orleans). During that same span the Ravens have turned the ball over 6 times.

If they win the turnover margin against the Bengals by 2+, they will win. Question is: Is there anyone on the defense that can make a play?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Because in college Tight Ends don't have to block. Andrews pretty much was a slot receiver who was fast enough to run with DBs and big enough to push them off. That's just not the case in the NFL. If it was me I would line him up instead of Snead and have Boyle in at the usual TE spot. Since Andrews plays like a WR play him at WR in the redzone.
    An interesting slant, and it might just work if tried... Bc
    P.S. - thanks to those who answered my question regarding Andrews. I appreciate several points-of-view.

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    w/Flacco
    Bengals 27 Ravens 20

w/LJ
    Ravens 31 Bengals 24

I can't understand why folks are so concerned with replacing a guy who has a bottom 5 QB rating for the past 3 seasons and again this year.
    Some delusional fans are just holding onto Flacco by a thread.

W/Flacco
    23-17 Ravens

W/LJ
    24-17 ravens

Delusional or not , With Joe
    34-17

With Lamar starting
    27-17

Let’s rock the bank with who ever our starting QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Some delusional fans are just holding onto Flacco by a thread.
    It is way more delusional to believe a rookie QB who has never started an NFL game and has to date not proven he is ready to start an NFL game, who's strength is running over passing is going to be the better option to win a game. But those who think our chances are better with Flacco are the delusional ones. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDFan View Post
    It is way more delusional to believe a rookie QB who has never started an NFL game and has to date not proven he is ready to start an NFL game, who's strength is running over passing is going to be the better option to win a game. But those who think our chances are better with Flacco are the delusional ones. Sure.
    Do you really think Flacco has set a high bar? Lamar doesn’t have to light it up to be better than Flacco. Just has to be barely above average.