Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Flacco's Follies...

I looked at that tackle on Big Baby Ben on the replays and I still don't see where he got hurt. Looked like just another tackle to me. I'd still take him on my team any day over Flacco.

After the Steelers game Flacco's agent was like, "listen Joe, we're at the end of the road here big daddy. The gig is up. Pop these pills and bite down on this belt. I'm going swing this bat into your hip as hard as i can, and after the season, we're going to file an injury grievance."

Joe: "Ok, but do I still have to play football?"

Linta: "Just bite down, Joe"

3. Re: Flacco's Follies...

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    I looked at that tackle on Big Baby Ben on the replays and I still don't see where he got hurt. Looked like just another tackle to me. I'd still take him on my team any day over Flacco.
    Ouch.....

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    No question that he's been guilty of throwing off his back foot but in his defense as it relates to the video I posted, he hurt his left hip labrum early in the game and I'm sure that influenced his throwing motion. We can criticize Joe for many things, and he earns the criticism (certainly more than his paycheck), but no one can deny his toughness. He plays through a hip labrum tear while Roethlisberger acts as if he's been shot after being tackled from behind.
    So if it's torn, does that put him out for the season?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

If he’s hurt they need to bench him plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is terrible, I know it's easier said than done after the fact, but it appears for the most part he does not read what is going on with the defense, the Crabtree & Hurst play's should have been easy reads for an 11 year guy. The total blunder of Lamar Jackson & Buck Allen of being wide open is inexcusable. He even looks towards Allen as he is calling the play and has to see that the Steeler's did not adjust Allen's way WOW, did not know how bad his reads are!!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Do you mean Tony's or mine (post #6)? ... Bc
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. I referred my message to both of you.

I mean he is what he is. A solid QB, nothing more, nothing less.

I continue to say this year after year, it's amazing to me that each year it gets easier and easier for QB's to put up video game numbers, yet no matter how much we throw the ball, Joe seems to always be in the bottom half of the league in TD passes. And it's not like his INT rate is tiny as well. Since 2013, in 5 seasons, he's thrown for more than 20 TD's once...2014. I know he's been hurt some of those years, but it's just not acceptable in this day and age for your starting QB to be in the teens constantly in TD passes.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I mean he is what he is. A solid QB, nothing more, nothing less.

I continue to say this year after year, it's amazing to me that each year it gets easier and easier for QB's to put up video game numbers, yet no matter how much we throw the ball, Joe seems to always be in the bottom half of the league in TD passes. And it's not like his INT rate is tiny as well. Since 2013, in 5 seasons, he's thrown for more than 20 TD's once...2014. I know he's been hurt some of those years, but it's just not acceptable in this day and age for your starting QB to be in the teens constantly in TD passes.
    Joe is done, but just remember at one point in his career Whalen Griff was his number 1 receiver. This FO and coaching staff have failed him too that’s why it’s time to burn the whole thing down

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Joe is done, but just remember at one point in his career Whalen Griff was his number 1 receiver. This FO and coaching staff have failed him too that’s why it’s time to burn the whole thing down
    No doubt, I still shake my fucking head at what they did to him in 2013...AJ Shipley and Gino Gradkowski inside starting, throwing to a completely washed up Dallas Clark/Brandon Stokely along with crappy WR's Deonte Thompson/Jacoby Jones/Marlon Brown/Tandon Doss and Torrey Smith and a completely ridiculous role he was not suited for.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

No doubt, I still shake my fucking head at what they did to him in 2013...AJ Shipley and Gino Gradkowski inside starting, throwing to a completely washed up Dallas Clark/Brandon Stokely along with crappy WR's Deonte Thompson/Jacoby Jones/Marlon Brown/Tandon Doss and Torrey Smith and a completely ridiculous role he was not suited for.
    Lol I remember me and you went rounds on that in the off-season that year I’ll never against you again

I just threw up in my mouth...
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart