Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Flacco's Follies...

ADMIN NOTE: If anyone knows who "Edgar Allen" is, please PM me or email me at: TL@russellstreetreport.com

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Flacco's Follies...

Smh. This video is worse than the first one. Cue the excuses.

3. Re: Flacco's Follies...

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Smh. This video is worse than the first one. Cue the excuses.
    No, please, no. We've read and heard all 3,574 (and counting) of the "excuses" for him.

Blog Entries

Wow. Joe actually is a terrible QB. I’ve always tried to be in the middle, although I’m firmly in the replace Joe after this season camp, but good lord. He’s just bad. Can’t read a defense. Makes too many lazy throws. Bad mechanics. He’s just no good. This video is very well done.

Great video. Thank you to whomever made it. Very insightful

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Flacco trying to get away from opposing defense :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9I4nZx8UCs

... Bc

The guy is throwing off his back foot from a clean pocket, its absurd. He has never really fixed his mechanical issues like that and relies too heavily on his arm strength. Its piss poor half the time. And to not see some of those developments with the defense. He's either lazy and content, doesnt think there is anything wrong, or doesn't care. And its on the coaching too. So sick of it and I'm not even a flacco hater but im just done. The man is a huge what could have been with his physical talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    The guy is throwing off his back foot from a clean pocket, its absurd. He has never really fixed his mechanical issues like that and relies too heavily on his arm strength. Its piss poor half the time. And to not see some of those developments with the defense. He's either lazy and content, doesnt think there is anything wrong, or doesn't care. And its on the coaching too. So sick of it and I'm not even a flacco hater but im just done. The man is a huge what could have been with his physical talent.
    No question that he's been guilty of throwing off his back foot but in his defense as it relates to the video I posted, he hurt his left hip labrum early in the game and I'm sure that influenced his throwing motion. We can criticize Joe for many things, and he earns the criticism (certainly more than his paycheck), but no one can deny his toughness. He plays through a hip labrum tear while Roethlisberger acts as if he's been shot after being tackled from behind.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

I looked at that tackle on Big Baby Ben on the replays and I still don't see where he got hurt. Looked like just another tackle to me. I'd still take him on my team any day over Flacco.

10. Re: Flacco's Follies...

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    I looked at that tackle on Big Baby Ben on the replays and I still don't see where he got hurt. Looked like just another tackle to me. I'd still take him on my team any day over Flacco.
    Ouch.....

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    No question that he's been guilty of throwing off his back foot but in his defense as it relates to the video I posted, he hurt his left hip labrum early in the game and I'm sure that influenced his throwing motion. We can criticize Joe for many things, and he earns the criticism (certainly more than his paycheck), but no one can deny his toughness. He plays through a hip labrum tear while Roethlisberger acts as if he's been shot after being tackled from behind.
    So if it's torn, does that put him out for the season?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

12. Re: Flacco's Follies...

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    If the hip labrum was torn, he'd be on IR already as that would require surgery. It sounds like it is probably a deep bruise? I guess we'll find out this week.