Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

What do we hear Mon/Tues to know it's true/false?

Ok the "journalist" is starting rumors about Harbs. Who knows if it's true or not?

GKB - let's set aside your source for a moment.

What will Harbs say about it when asked?

What would he say if the rumor is true?

What would he say if the rumor is false?

What would seal it, one way or the other for you?

How will the team play if it is true?

Now! GKB - I believe you have a solid source, but how in the loop do they have to be to know a very team sensitive decision like this? To my mindset, it hurts the team to have this information leaked, it doesn't do anyone any good to make it public. On top everything else, it seems like only a very few people at the top would know about this.

To me it seems fishy this is happening now. Maybe they are trying to cover/overshadow something else, like the QB injury situation??? I mean the same "journalist" was just saying that the team was relishing Cincy having to prepare for 3 QB starters. Then that just sort of got swept under the rug. Any way you look at things, something seems out of square. The press conference either Monday or Tuesday should tell us a lot.

Re: What do we hear Mon/Tues to know it's true/false?

Harbaugh will talk about how the Ravens lost 4 out of 5 to finish the season in 2012, and that their job is to get to the super bowl and win it. Just kidding, he'll just say a bunch of beta male shit. I don't usually like using silly terms like that, but for Harbaugh at this point... fuck you. I hate you, you destroyed this team after 2012.

I would expect zero bombshell revelations or confirmation about anything except that they're preparing for the Bengals

I agree. No bombshell , no confrontation of Media rumors.
    Joe is healthy and will play against Cincinnati. Lamar will get used. Tackles back in lineup, but Hurst is moving to LG.
    Wait I’ll take back , Harbs say they moving Bozeman to Center , which would be a huge bombshell to me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Does it really matter at this point? The Ravens have not made the playoffs since 2014 and this year looks much like the previous 3. It is time to rebuild in the off season with a new head coach and staff. As for QB, that will be an interesting discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Tackles back in lineup, but Hurst is moving to LG.
    Wait I’ll take back , Harbs say they moving Bozeman to Center , which would be a huge bombshell to me lol.
    To me too! Stanley back, Hurst back but at LG, and Bozeman to center – that would be enormous! Would be the best possible news for our chances of doing well in the second half of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    What will Harbs say about it when asked?

What would he say if the rumor is true?

What would he say if the rumor is false?
    "I'm not going to get into any of that. We're not thinking about that. Our job is to prepare to win this game, this week, against a very good Cincinnati team. That's where our focus is, every single one of us. This is the NFL. There's always going to be criticism, and there's always going to be reporting. There's time to worry about everything else after the season. Right now the only thing we can focus on is what we can control, the thing that is right in front of us, Cincinnati. That's how you have to take it: one game at a time, one snap at a time, one practice at a time, just get a little better every day. That's how our players are looking at it, and that's how our coaches are looking at it. I'm excited to see how we come out of the bye and play in this game."

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    How will the team play if it is true?
    Now that is an interesting question. This is a group that has competed hard for Harbaugh, even when things were not going well. It would be hard for there not to be a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    "I'm not going to get into any of that. We're not thinking about that. Our job is to prepare to win this game, this week, against a very good Cincinnati team. That's where our focus is, every single one of us. This is the NFL. There's always going to be criticism, and there's always going to be reporting. There's time to worry about everything else after the season. Right now the only thing we can focus on is what we can control, the thing that is right in front of us, Cincinnati. That's how you have to take it: one game at a time, one snap at a time, one practice at a time, just get a little better every day. That's how our players are looking at it, and that's how our coaches are looking at it."
    Sir, you speak very fluent Harbaugh. Impressive.

Just commence the Lamar Jackson era and move on already.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I had to go back and edit. I had failed to put in an "I'm excited."

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post

Well our guys fought hard, im proud of them. We just have to play better football. Not worried about the job until the season is over. Its a long fight, we wont give up
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart