Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Free Talk Friday - 11/09/18

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    We're def like a family here. Dysfunctional at times, but family :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I love all you guys here. Definitely enjoy chatting with you all. I hope you guys don't mind an outsider like myself here.

Okay so she broke her water but is not in labour. They are going to be giving her steroid injections for the babies lungs because they are the big concern and antibiotics because she’s high risk for infection. She will be admitted until she delivers which can be any time between today and the next week. The longer she stays pregnant the better because of the steroid injections. After that the baby will be in the NICU for 1-2 weeks. She’s going to be only 4-5 pounds and will have to learn to eat and breathe on her own.

I don’t normally ask for people to pray for me but this is a case where I will. Say a prayer for Amanda and Scarlett (the babies name).
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I love all you guys here. Definitely enjoy chatting with you all.
    It's great having fans of other teams like you, CincyCat, footballfan, etc. here. Nice to hear outside opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Okay so she broke her water but is not in labour. They are going to be giving her steroid injections for the babies lungs because they are the big concern and antibiotics because she’s high risk for infection. She will be admitted until she delivers which can be any time between today and the next week. The longer she stays pregnant the better because of the steroid injections. After that the baby will be in the NICU for 1-2 weeks. She’s going to be only 4-5 pounds and will have to learn to eat and breathe on her own.

I don’t normally ask for people to pray for me but this is a case where I will. Say a prayer for Amanda and Scarlett (the babies name).
    Thinking of you guys

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Been a hard struggle after my mom died last year. Just got sick of sitting in an office all day behind a desk, i was miserable, so i quit. Dont know what i will do next but it wont be government contraction, aerospace, or logistics thats for sure. I think it may be time to get out of California

Thanks for asking.
    Prayers for ya Charles.

Always here for ya buddy. Prayers out.

Praying now!
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

Well thought I'd lead off.

We're off to the hospital because my wife thinks her water broke. She was the 33 weeks yesterday so put your freinds from the great white north in your prayers.

OH BOY
    Our daughter was 5 weeks premature, but came out kicking. She's now a healthy woman.
    Good luck GWNR and wife, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Joe Namath is completely overrated. I know, I know; he predicted upsetting the Colts, and wore a mink coat, and won the Superbowl but, come on:

173 TDs and 220 INTs in 13 seasons

62-63-4 as a starter

50.1 career completion %

2 career playoff appearances

Ranks last in both touchdown/interception differential and passer rating among Hall of Fame quarterbacks who began their careers after 1950

Woof

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    The Derek Jeter Effect. Being the Face of a Prominent Franchise at its peak in popularity = you look 1000X better than you really were
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Our daughter was 5 weeks premature, but came out kicking. She's now a healthy woman.
    Good luck GWNR and wife, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers... Bc
    Bc, you have a daughter!? I could marry into this family... do you want a son in law to go with your sister in law?
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    The Derek Jeter Effect. Being the Face of a Prominent Franchise at its peak in popularity = you look 1000X better than you really were
    HBG how ya been?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Bc, you have a daughter!? I could marry into this family... do you want a son in law to go with your sister in law?
    I thought the Ravens played this week. They are off. I hope your schedule eases up after the bye.