Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Free Talk Friday - 11/09/18

Well thought I'd lead off.

We're off to the hospital because my wife thinks her water broke. She was the 33 weeks yesterday so put your freinds from the great white north in your prayers.

OH BOY
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Re: Free Talk Friday - 11/09/18

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post

We're off to the hospital because my wife thinks her water broke. She was the 33 weeks yesterday so put your freinds from the great white north in your prayers.

OH BOY
    Woah. Hope everything goes smooth!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OH BOY
    CONGRATULATIONS! Oh man that is so awesome for you man! Is that your first child?
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

OH BOY
    When I was in high school working at Finishline, some lady's water broke in the middle of shoe shopping... at the time, I had only seen this in the movies, and though I would have to call security and 911....

Little did I know this was her third pregnancy... She state it was fine, no big deal... paid for 2 pairs of shoes with cash, patiently waited for change and politely told me "have a Merry christmas" and strolled/waddled out the door like it was just another day.
    Burn it down

Havent worked since early August. Mainly be a lazy bum and watching a lot of movies, tv series, etc...thats the thread you will always find me in. Been getting stuck on youtube videos, one minute your watching Jordan Vs Domique dunk contest, two hours later im watching a documentary on bigfoot. I love it. Havent slept yet. prolly wont for awhile.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

6. Re: Free Talk Friday - 11/09/18

OH BOY
    Best wishes to you and your wife Cole!!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

OH BOY
    Good timing with the bye week. Very impressive.

GOOD LUCK!!!

8. Re: Free Talk Friday - 11/09/18

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Havent worked since early August. Mainly be a lazy bum and watching a lot of movies, tv series, etc...thats the thread you will always find me in. Been getting stuck on youtube videos, one minute your watching Jordan Vs Domique dunk contest, two hours later im watching a documentary on bigfoot. I love it. Havent slept yet. prolly wont for awhile.
    You ok Charles? Health wise? Or just in between work gigs? Hope you are well.

Blog Entries

OH BOY
    One step at a time. You get it checked out and see what's to come. Smart idea going to the hospital. We're all thinking of you. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    You ok Charles? Health wise? Or just in between work gigs? Hope you are well.

Been a hard struggle after my mom died last year. Just got sick of sitting in an office all day behind a desk, i was miserable, so i quit. Dont know what i will do next but it wont be government contraction, aerospace, or logistics thats for sure. I think it may be time to get out of California

Thanks for asking.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Been a hard struggle after my mom died last year. Just got sick of sitting in an office all day behind a desk, i was miserable, so i quit. Dont know what i will do next but it wont be government contraction, aerospace, or logistics thats for sure. I think it may be time to get out of California

Thanks for asking.
    Hey Charles, I'm in Government contracts too! I think it's pretty FAR out (if you catch my drift). Sorry it didn't work out for you. I'm sure you'll find something soon!
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

12. Re: Free Talk Friday - 11/09/18

Joe Namath is completely overrated. I know, I know; he predicted upsetting the Colts, and wore a mink coat, and won the Superbowl but, come on:

173 TDs and 220 INTs in 13 seasons

62-63-4 as a starter

50.1 career completion %

2 career playoff appearances

Ranks last in both touchdown/interception differential and passer rating among Hall of Fame quarterbacks who began their careers after 1950

Woof