Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

Painful to watch video of Joe leaving points and yards on the field...

11 year vet and he leaves at least 2-3 TDs on the field against the Steelers...smh! It’s not Marty, and I’m not saying he’s perfect, but clearly here, he called some good plays to exploit a suspect Steelers defense, but terrible execution on the part of Joe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KALvS3...ature=youtu.be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Re: Painful to watch video of Joe leaving points and yards on the field...

Woof

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3. Re: Painful to watch video of Joe leaving points and yards on the field...

It's tough to watch those videos of Flacco. He just needs to go. I couldn't care less where he goes. Time to move on. Someone could put together a video montage of plays throughout his career just like that and the Flacco worshippers would still defend him. Because, don't you know.....it's not Joe's fault.

Re: Painful to watch video of Joe leaving points and yards on the field...

Damn great review. If the narrative is still that it's not Joes fault, I'd love to hear how

Blog Entries

Joe is what he is at this point. I think that is one advantage Lamar has. Lamar is eager to learn and get better. Whether it will ever actually translate remains to be seen but Flacco, imo, is just collecting checks to feed his big ass family. Has been the case with him for a while.

on that second play to Crabtree, why didnt Crabs just split up the middle of those two defenders right in the middle of the field?
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Okay, let's face it. The Mile High Miracle was pure, shit luck. And the desperation throw to Boldin on fourth down along the sideline was pure, shit luck. Flacco has gotten a lot of mileage in his career from those two throws.

This is exactly why Joe Flacco, despite being 6'6" leads the NFL in passes deflected at the line. He telegraphs his throwing lanes so often, defensive linemen know exactly where to throw their hands up.

Flacco just hasn't gotten better in ages. All the physical gifts in the world but he is piss poor at reading the field.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    on that second play to Crabtree, why didnt Crabs just split up the middle of those two defenders right in the middle of the field?
    That wasn't his designed route. An interception can occur if he just starts doing his own thing plus Hurst was running up that same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    That wasn't his designed route. An interception can occur if he just starts doing his own thing plus Hurst was running up that same way.
    Yea i get that, but thats adjustments that players and QBs that are on the same page learn to make. We see it all the time. Joe just cant go through progressions
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yea i get that, but thats adjustments that players and QBs that are on the same page learn to make. We see it all the time. Joe just cant go through progressions
    True, but those adjustments usually happen on option routes or after a receiver has run their designated route. A lot of QBs will "throw to a spot" because they know the route the receiver should be running, so a freelancing receiver, in that situation, could end up causing an incompletion or INT

Not quite "Peyton Manning's Detail" but damn good job! I'd like to see more of these. Man these are football basics. Joe can't read a defense to save his life.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk