Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is everybody's thoughts on this

This guy in the gym said he is hoping for Bernie Sanders to run next term. He stated the reason why he wants him to run again is he said he wants Free College and Free Healthcare. This guy is 19 years old. He says referring to Trump calling him Captain Crunch that he doesn't like how he wants to get rid of Food stamps. Needless to say when he said that about 6 other people flipped out and he really got hammered in a debate especially when it was 6 on 1. It was hilarious. Man was everyone pissed when he said that though LOL. The gym was awful as far as fighting over Politics goes before the last Presidential Election. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in 2020.

Re: What is everybody's thoughts on this

Small sample of what’s wrong with politics in general in this country. You can’t have a civil discussion and it’s either all Left or all Right. No middle ground.
    Some states do already offer “free” in-state college tuition. Some offer free Community College. At 19 this guy could /should still be on his parents Health care while he’s a student. The still Unoverturned ACA grants that provision.
    We as a people need to really step back from the media and make a decision on our own. See these people ( politicians) for who they really are. NONE of them give two shits about US! One party wants to take from the working class and give to the “under class” and the other wants to take from the working class and keep it all for themselves and the rest of the Upper Class.
    Greed!!! Is the name of the game. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Small sample of what’s wrong with politics in general in this country. You can’t have a civil discussion and it’s either all Left or all Right. No middle ground.
    Some states do already offer “free” in-state college tuition. Some offer free Community College. At 19 this guy could /should still be on his parents Health care while he’s a student. The still Unoverturned ACA grants that provision.
    We as a people need to really step back from the media and make a decision on our own. See these people ( politicians) for who they really are. NONE of them give two shits about US! One party wants to take from the working class and give to the “under class” and the other wants to take from the working class and keep it all for themselves and the rest of the Upper Class.

My Dad just stated Marijuana being legalized was a bad Idea and my Cousins who are for it started arguing with him. It caused a family feud as well. Your right there is no such thing as a civilized discussion anymore.

Bernie getting the nom would be great. He would get trounced/

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Bernie getting the nom would be great. He would get trounced/
    Actually as much as I hate to say it he might have beaten Trump. I think Trump has a shot to win the 2nd time around if he doesn't get impeached. The first time I didn't think he had a prayer to beat Hillary.

Blog Entries

Trumps not getting impeached. The Senate won’t have any of that BS.

7. Re: What is everybody's thoughts on this

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Trumps not getting impeached. The Senate won’t have any of that BS.
    He can be impeached by the House. Some people even say it's likely. Heck, even BillyBob was impeached. If I had to guess, I wouldn't put it past the House. They have the votes if they stick together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    This guy in the gym said he is hoping for Bernie Sanders to run next term. He stated the reason why he wants him to run again is he said he wants Free College and Free Healthcare. This guy is 19 years old. He says referring to Trump calling him Captain Crunch that he doesn't like how he wants to get rid of Food stamps. Needless to say when he said that about 6 other people flipped out and he really got hammered in a debate especially when it was 6 on 1. It was hilarious. Man was everyone pissed when he said that though LOL. The gym was awful as far as fighting over Politics goes before the last Presidential Election. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in 2020.
    One suggestion, Ipod or similar and ear buds.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    He can be impeached by the House. Some people even say it's likely. Heck, even BillyBob was impeached. If I had to guess, I wouldn't put it past the House. They have the votes if they stick together.
    If that happens RIP America.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Right. But for him to be removed that happens in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    The guy is a lazy bum.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

Your argument is a sample of what's wrong with politics; uninformed voters. Under the Republican party, 90% of tax payers have to pay less in taxes. The other 10% are comprised of those people who don't pay taxes, and those super rich in blue states who will actually have to pay more for their state taxes.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock