Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Brian Baldingers to Ravens Offense: WTF?

.@Ravens from the very first play there is confusion between the QB & WR. Why? How? 9th week of the season between veteran players. WTF? #BaldysBreakdowns https://t.co/7tMsHc4k70
    .@ravens please take this play action pass out of your playbook v this look and do not run it again. I don’t know a center in this league that can “choke “ back on a wide “3” technique DT and successfully block him. These plays only look good on Walk Throughs. #BaldysBreakdowns https://t.co/MPq9AccVTD
    Don't know who they think Skura is but he ain't talented enough to execute that block.

.@Ravens is @Lj_era8 only a decoy in the passing game? Why wouldn’t you throw the ball to the receiver who is uncovered for the easy TD? Is that the way it is practiced? #BaldysBreakdowns https://t.co/XXXEygZ52U
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Brian Baldingers to Ravens Offense: WTF?

smh same shit different year same fucking dysfunction look at all those videos do any of those plays look familiar? They should because its the same fucking plays last year and year before that and the year before that..that's y'all head coach.

Good post OP. Just a couple thoughts..

The fact that we started the game with a quick pass out of bounds was bullshit. Is JB to blame on that one? I'm not sure but it definitely looked like he wanted to go deep and hit em early like we did in the 1st game...Is anyone surprised Flacco chose to go underneath for the dinky stuff?

The Center block is tough to make in that alignment, which is exactly why Flacco should have seen that and audibled out of it! Marty doesn't know what technique the DT is going to be in b4 he calls the play. $25 Million Dollar man needs to recognize this. ALERT! ALERT!

Nothing about Flacco's decision on the Lamar play was acceptable. He didn't even read the defense pre-snap to recognize the coverage. There was NO ONE over there and knowing Lamar was running in that direction he still chose to throw it away!? What? He said Lamar was his 5th read..did he even make a 2nd? Painful stuff.

Wish we had more to look at it. Baldy Breakdowns are gold

I hate this garbage west coast offense that keeps producing these terrible ypa numbers year in and year out. We throw the ball 20 more times then any team in the league and are 28th in ypa. Like wtf is this crap. As a fan of this team I am embarrassed this is allowed to continue. Easy to blame Marty but Harbaugh has allowed this throw first philosophy that gets us nowhere. Sometimes I wish we had a head coach that can take the play sheet from his OC..like "gimme that sh#t fool".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_20 View Post
    I hate this garbage west coast offense that keeps producing these terrible ypa numbers year in and year out. We throw the ball 20 more times then any team in the league and are 28th in ypa. Like wtf is this crap. As a fan of this team I am embarrassed this is allowed to continue. Easy to blame Marty but Harbaugh has allowed this throw first philosophy that gets us nowhere. Sometimes I wish we had a head coach that can take the play sheet from his OC..like "gimme that sh#t fool".
    Flacco has actually thrown deep 13.7% of the time which is a lot more than 8.6% last year.

The problem is Flacco has a 52.6 qb rating on deep passes this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

flacco just completely ignored jackson and wtf was he talking about that Jackson was his 5th read??? MFER YOU AIN'T READ SHIT BUT ONE READ ON THAT PLAY..FOH JOE

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Flacco has actually thrown deep 13.7% of the time which is a lot more than 8.6% last year.

The problem is Flacco has a 52.6 qb rating on deep passes this year.

This is one thing I will never understand. He came into the league has a deep ball thrower. Did he just lose that ability out of nowhere. Interesting stuff about J. Brown from ESPN writer Bill Barnwell. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...018-nfl-season

Blog Entries

This is one thing I will never understand. He came into the league has a deep ball thrower. Did he just lose that ability out of nowhere. Interesting stuff about J. Brown from ESPN writer Bill Barnwell. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...018-nfl-season
    Ever since 2014, he’s been bad at throwing the deep ball. Not sure what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    flacco just completely ignored jackson and wtf was he talking about that Jackson was his 5th read??? MFER YOU AIN'T READ SHIT BUT ONE READ ON THAT PLAY..FOH JOE
    Why the hell would LJ even be the 5th read?? He's the most electric player we have on offense and some fool designated him the 5th choice. Hell, when he's running the ball, he's 1st choice and he's got a wall to get through but when he's in space, one on one, or against zone, he's now the 5th best option?? Just bat shit crazy!!

It's a curious one but the stats don't lie. If it was an easy fix, it would have happened already.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    Why the hell would LJ even be the 5th read?? He's the most electric player we have on offense and some fool designated him the 5th choice. Hell, when he's running the ball, he's 1st choice and he's got a wall to get through but when he's in space, one on one, or against zone, he's now the 5th best option?? Just bat shit crazy!!
    Any other time joe flacco the check down king throws that pass 150000 times a game and somehow he just didn't see Lamar wide the fuck open on the checkdown in flats..makes no sense to me

12. Re: Brian Baldingers to Ravens Offense: WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Ever since 2014, he’s been bad at throwing the deep ball. Not sure what happened.

Completely anecdotally, I blame Torrey. Once they drafted him, Joe started throwing for DPI and stopped leading receivers. In my mind, he never regained that ability.

(Please destroy this take if it's wrong. It's backed up by 0 evidence outside of my brain.)
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)