Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Panthers!

Blog Entries

Go Panthers!

It's been a couple of weeks but I am really pumped for a Thursday night game. The Carolina Panthers go into Pittsburgh to stomp on the Steelers. Both teams have been hot recently but I really think the Panthers with that defense are the better of the two. I looking for them to create some turnovers and really frustrate Ben. If the Panthers win things for the Ravens look a little less bleak. The Bengals host the Saints so we really could be looking at a great bye with the 2 teams we're worried about losing this week

Re: Go Panthers!

I got the Saints beating the Bengals.

I am suspect with the Panthers, though. Would love to see it happen, but I think Pittsburgh wins relatively easy.

At this point I don't think Pitt matters. They win the division and we need the Bengals to fold.

Panthers' road performance is very different from home performance. I hope OP is right but would not be surprised if Panthers are not competitive in this game.

Go Panthers! I think their offense moves the ball easily

Blog Entries

I picked them in my confidence poll but don't ask what number I used.

Great matchup - who can cover Olson? coin flip game even though they're on the road on a short week.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It will be a great game to watch!

I dont think the Panthers play well on the road, plus home ben is good ben.... I can feel pitts momentum building
    Burn it down

My goodness, it would be a lovely bye week for us , if we can sit back and watch both Sqeelers and Cincy lose. To teams we lose to.

You right , this Thursday game is a great matchup. finally lol. Really excited to see this one.
    Cam has two of my favorite drafted players, DJ Moore and McCaffrey. This should be a shootout, hopefully Panthers show up and #KeepPounding

Would love to see Cincy lose , because that who we are chasing now. Hopefully Brees lightem up. Hopefully everyone in the afc north lose and we enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    My goodness, it would be a lovely bye week for us , if we can sit back and watch both Sqeelers and Cincy lose. To teams we lose to.

You right , this Thursday game is a great matchup. finally lol. Really excited to see this one.
    Cam has two of my favorite drafted players, DJ Moore and McCaffrey. This should be a shootout, hopefully Panthers show up and #KeepPounding

Would love to see Cincy lose , because that who we are chasing now. Hopefully Brees lightem up. Hopefully everyone in the afc north lose and we enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Panthers have a ton of talent around cam.

Moore, McCaffrey Olson, Curtis Samuel, Funchess.... they are fun to watch
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    I have a feeling this will be another disappointing TNF blowout. Hope I am wrong.

Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: Go Panthers!

Right now the Steelers are :

and the Ravens are :

Our only hope is a Wild Card and that's a rapidly fading wish... Bc