Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Browns

The Browns

Just spanked the Falcons.

Wait a minute..

Are we going to get swept by the Browns this year for the first time since 2007?

Re: The Browns

Nah, Falcons defense is trash.

That being said, the Ravens will probably get spanked by the Falcons in a few weeks.

Falcons were on a three game winning streak. They hardly went into the game reeling.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Nah, Falcons defense is trash.

That being said, the Ravens will probably get spanked by the Falcons in a few weeks.
    That may be true.. but our inept offense is trash and is making the defense play like trash too.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    That may be true.. but our inept offense is trash and is making the defense play like trash too.
    Which is exactly why I said we'll get spanked by the Falcons. Our offense won't be able to run and gun with their offense inside that dome.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Which is exactly why I said we'll get spanked by the Falcons. Our offense won't be able to run and gun with their offense inside that dome.
    But will we get spanked by the browns too?

But will we get spanked by the browns too?
    It's possible for sure, but them killing the Falcons today doesn't make me any less or more confident about week 17.

But we crushed the Titans. So, we should be Super Bowl favorites because they're crushing the Patriots..

Blog Entries

Browns players proving it was Hue, not them.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Browns players proving it was Hue, not them.
    I'm astonished that he wasn't fired in the offseason and apparently Dorsey wanted to but Haslam saved him for whatever idiotic reason and it cost the team playoff contention this year.

Blog Entries

I'm astonished that he wasn't fired in the offseason and apparently Dorsey wanted to but Haslam saved him for whatever idiotic reason and it cost the team playoff contention this year.
    Haslam is a moron and his wife who he says does everything with him is equally dopey. They were also behind the Manziel pick. Horrendous owners.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Haslam is a moron and his wife who he says does everything with him is equally dopey. They were also behind the Manziel pick. Horrendous owners.
    Yep. They need to just sit back and let a GM do everything which seems to be what he's doing now by letting Dorsey pick the next coach.