Blog Entries

Alec Baldwin arrested for punching a guy in the face over a parking space

You just can't make this stuff up.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/ca...dwin-arrested/

Re: Alec Baldwin arrested for punching a guy in the face over a parking space

It was Trump's fault.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I wish him luck.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

"Police said the men were arguing and pushed each other before Baldwin, 60, turned violent.
    Baldwin was taken into custody and is expected to face an assault charge. He's being processed at a nearby precinct in Manhattan's Greenwich Village neighbourhood."

I know Alec sure wished he lived in Florida with stand your ground. Then this would have been a non issue if he feared for his life. He could have thought the old man was going to beat him on the side of his head with his cain.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I wonder if SNL will do a skit on this? I'm guessing no.

6. Re: Alec Baldwin arrested for punching a guy in the face over a parking space

Baldwin is going to mess w/the wrong person one day and will get his alligator mouth shut when someone goes all Krav Maga on him. Drop him like a bad habit.

Clearly a Russian plot to keep him off SNL that guy who he punched was a paid agitator