Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Trade deadline moves ???

Coming off 2 losses and our bye is coming what can we do ? O line help ?... Our run blocking is not great. Rb ? ...with Collins fumblitis why not ? Why not safety ? I'm tired of Jefferson honestly. Maybe interior pass rusher.

Re: Trade deadline moves ???

I don't believe replacing any of the positions you suggested will put us back into the win column. This stuff has been going on for years. If you want to get the teams attention fire the head coach! Bring in someone brand new instead of shuffling coaches around like they always do. I am absolutely sick of this team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_20 View Post
    Coming off 2 losses and our bye is coming what can we do ? O line help ?... Our run blocking is not great. Rb ? ...with Collins fumblitis why not ? Why not safety ? I'm tired of Jefferson honestly. Maybe interior pass rusher.
    With the injuries and all I would like to see a little help on the o line. Other than that not really much that would make a big impact.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Trade Mosley for a pick.

Rumors swirling the Giants are considering offloading Beckham jr in the next 48 hours, what would we have to give up?

Cap:

'19 $16.7M
    '20 $14.0M
    '21 $14.5M
    '22 $13.75M
    '23 $13.75M

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ben's Rice View Post
    Rumors swirling the Giants are considering offloading Beckham jr in the next 48 hours, what would we have to give up?

Cap:

'19 $16.7M
    '20 $14.0M
    '21 $14.5M
    '22 $13.75M
    '23 $13.75M
    The Ravens need to drop lots of dead weight before they even consider taking on that kind of cap hit.

Browns have a shitload of cap space and Beckham's buddy JL there. Seems like more of a fit.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ben's Rice View Post

Cap:

'19 $16.7M
    '20 $14.0M
    '21 $14.5M
    '22 $13.75M
    '23 $13.75M
    Where did you see that the Giants were looking to trade OBJ? None of the major sports news guys have said a word about that.

Blog Entries

edit-double post

Blog Entries

Glazer reported that they’re receiving offers. PFT just put out a story. I dunno, I wouldn’t believe it otherwise but seems there’s a little smoke.

Lots of posters want to give up two first round picks for Hopkins, whose clearly not available. What about Beckham? Right there talent wise with Hopkins, but obviously has the personality issues. Contract wouldn’t be too bad to absorb given the talent you’re acquiring.

PFT claimed the giants would only take 16m in dead money but over the cap is showing 40m so I dunno. I get a little fuzzy with how guarantees are being laid out in some of these new deals.

Blog Entries

John Brown on pace for just under 1200 yards and 8 tds

Crabtree and Snead right at being on pace for 8-900 yards. Pretty well best case scenario for what could be expected coming into the season and definitely not bad. OBJ would make it an amazing receiving core but how important is it? Also would almost certainly mean John Brown is gone this offseason. Just pure speculation and big dreams of course. I’m not sure it’d be worth it.

How's Odell at covering the middle of the field?
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    How's Odell at covering the middle of the field?
    I dunno, is there something he can swing his fists at or headbutt out there?

Todays defensive woes aside, the offensive side of the ball is still where the majority of the teams issues lie, particularly talent wise.

Also should make clear that I am not advocating that we trade for OBJ. Just thought it was interesting given the smoke after this weeks Von Miller versus Hopkins debate.