Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: January Joe

Re: January Joe

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Elite offense beats elite defense. I think thats important to note for the future direction we should be taking when lamars era starts. We simply have to back him unlike what we did with flacco
    It used to be the other way around (2002 superbowl)

Times have changed.

2. Re: January Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post

Times have changed.
    Thanks, Peyton.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Can't stat watch with Joe. He's a winner. He puts you in a position to win more often than not. You can't quantify that under QBR.
    That is another myth Joe Flacco is infact a very poor situational quarterback in close games it's a big part of why we've lost so many close ones the last 4 years.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...lutch-nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    4th quarter +- 7 points: 77.1 qb rating
    Behind 1-8 points: 63.3 qb rating

2016:
    4th quarter +- 7 points: 57.8 qb rating
    Behind 1-8 points: 73.6 qb rating

4th quarter +- 7 points: 73.9 qb rating
    Behind 1-8 points: 83.1 qb rating

Somehow Flacco got the reputation as a 'clutch qb' when he's really only been a one hit wonder for a brief playoff run way back in 2012. Time to retire that label as over his career he is 39-42 in games decided by 7 points or less with a 80 qb rating. Matt "choke job" Ryan is 48-35 with a 90.8 qb rating.

He has a career 79.5 qb rating when trailing and a 73.7 qb rating when trailing with less then 2 mins to ago. He is anti clutch.
    Last edited by boller4president; 10-23-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Good lord.. we held an all-time great to 212 yards passing and one of the best running backs in the league in check and you're whining.
    Not whining just stating the facts. We are a good defense but all we needed was one stop in the 4th quarter and the defense didn't deliver. This has been a four-five year pattern for the defense.

Meme quarterback in every part of the NFL calendar. Him being a "winner" actually means being carried by all time great defenses. And no don't even bring up Super Bowl MVP because he's never played at that level since. You can't even debate this.

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    I know you have your axe to grind, but did you really compare 2012 Flacco to 2000 Dilfer?
    Lol he sure did.. his hate for flacco clouds his mind

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Meme quarterback in every part of the NFL calendar. Him being a "winner" actually means being carried by all time great defenses. And no don't even bring up Super Bowl MVP because he's never played at that level since. You can't even debate this.
    Lol what? The defense in 2012 was middle of the pack at best

Times have changed.
    Even 2013 super bowl

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Elite offense beats elite defense. I think thats important to note for the future direction we should be taking when lamars era starts. We simply have to back him unlike what we did with flacco
    There was a stat that the last 8 times the number 1 offense plays the number 1 defense, the offense has won 7 of those times.

Glad to see an instant bash Joe thread again.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    Lol what? The defense in 2012 was middle of the pack at best

Doesnt fit his narrative.

Also, love how he says not bring up the SB MVP....like he didnt want it. Some people just cant be objective.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

January Joe

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    It’s his fault the wind blew on Sunday too. If he had just waited a few more seconds to score then the wind gust would have passed. Mutha fucking Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    That is another myth Joe Flacco is infact a very poor situational quarterback in close games it's a big part of why we've lost so many close ones the last 4 years.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...lutch-nonsense
    Yes it’s his fault Crabtree dropped that Td pass with 14 seconds to go. Fucking Flacco hit him in the hands why the fuck did you do that Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk