1. Vote for the Wall on November 6th

Re: Vote for the Wall on November 6th

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'm sure this 'caravan' has timed it's journey to be near election time in the US. Lets see how many Republicans stand strong with Trump on this. They have a history of being cowardly, but Trump wins the immigration issue with the voters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I'm sure this 'caravan' has timed it's journey to be near election time in the US. Lets see how many Republicans stand strong with Trump on this. They have a history of being cowardly, but Trump wins the immigration issue with the voters.
    I take the Democrats strategy of not talking about immigration as they campaign as a sign that people agree with Trump.

4. Re: Vote for the Wall on November 6th

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I take the Democrats strategy of not talking about immigration as they campaign as a sign that people agree with Trump.
    They don't seem to be talking much about anything. Tough week they had. Seem to be laying low. Familiar territory for them.

I can say this much in favor of Trump. He is out there trying his best to make sure his party comes out on top for the midterms. Dude got a a straight up greatest hits tour going on now. Obama didnt care, he wasnt out there like this firing up his base....and he paid for it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I can say this much in favor of Trump. He is out there trying his best to make sure his party comes out on top for the midterms. Dude got a a straight up greatest hits tour going on now. Obama didnt care, he wasnt out there like this firing up his base....and he paid for it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    100% correct.

CEO vs someone in over his head

Blog Entries

FWIW, the NY Post is reporting that the 4000 migrant caravan has turned around. Stay tuned.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/19/migran...und-in-mexico/

8. Re: Vote for the Wall on November 6th

I guess we'll see. They may just wander around Mexico for awhile then sneak on in later.