Blog Entries

"It's Time To Hunt"

Throughout the years, the team has had different slogans that they've used for the season. There's been "Play Like a Raven", which to a certain extent is still used. 2013 was "Here We Are", 2016 was "We are the flock" yadi yadi ya you get my point. My favorite has always been for the 2006 playoffs "It's Time To Hunt" and it had a picture of 52 with the red Ravens eyes. I'd give it a few weeks, but I think it'd be foolish for the Ravens to not use that for the fanbase the rest of this year if things go well, especially after Willie Henry said it in a quote right after the game.

Re: "It's Time To Hunt"

This year, it's

"Always more, Never less"

Which doesn't seem to fit given the repeated word from the poem from which the team derives its name.

Whatever - the marketing staff needs to earn their paychecks as well.

Blog Entries

He can tell you how to hunt :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcB-GTEL0ZU

and he doesn't need a gun... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cvilleRaven View Post
    This year, it's

Which doesn't seem to fit given the repeated word from the poem from which the team derives its name.

Personally I think the marketing team is subpar. I can think of a lot of things I would do differently. I know this makes me sound like a jackass but I really think I could do better, as would some very people on this site/board. It feels like they haven't had a pulse on this fanbase the last 3 years. Some of that can be on the guys up top, but to me, that is mainly on the marketing department. You have to understand your consumer. In this case, no excuse for not understanding your fanbase.

So, "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women" is too long?
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    Personally I think the marketing team is subpar. I can think of a lot of things I would do differently. I know this makes me sound like a jackass but I really think I could do better, as would some very people on this site/board. It feels like they haven't had a pulse on this fanbase the last 3 years. Some of that can be on the guys up top, but to me, that is mainly on the marketing department. You have to understand your consumer. In this case, no excuse for not understanding your fanbase.
    I like how they changed their Twitter name to Ravensssssssssss after yesterday!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I like how they changed their Twitter name to Ravensssssssssss after yesterday!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Back in the late 70's it was Denver Bronco's "Orange Crush" defense in 2018 it is Baltimore's "Purple Crush" defense!!

Quote Originally Posted by cvilleRaven View Post
    This year, it's

Remember the slogan to start the 2013 season?

"Here We Are"

I remember opening my season ticket package and seeing that. I stood there and thought "What the fuck does THAT mean?"

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    they been going down hill since the rr fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post

"Here We Are"

I remember opening my season ticket package and seeing that. I stood there and thought "What the fuck does THAT mean?"
    Should be obvious: no matter where you go, there you are.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post

"Here We Are"

LOl same here