Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Titans Fan Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    If I'm a GM I'm not paying any QB 25 mil if I'm not certain he's a franchise QB. You're better off dedicating that money to building the rest of the team and hoping to land a QB in the draft.
    The Lions definitely agree!
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Titans Fan Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    My favorite reaction from teams message board is they can not believe Flacco is beating them. Fans outside of Baltimore dont think highly of Flacco

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Knowledgeable Patriots fans absolutely FEAR Flacco and the Ravens. Truth. They don't dislike the Ravens they just know the Ravens can come into Gillette and beat them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    You're better than me. During the week, I said that if Crabtree brought his hands this would be decisive. I just wasn't sure and had a bad feeling. After that first drive, I knew the Titans wouldn't be long for this game. The only reason it was only 21-0 is, because Harbaugh made it clear at halftime that he was taking his foot off the gas.
    Great point. Joe's stats don't get padded here, they run to kill time and rest the defense. They easily could have doubled the score but that would be more time for TN to possibly catch momentum and mount a come back. Better to grind out an offensively boring win.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Weird. I'm not a huge Mariota fan but it seems to me if you are blaming your QB when your team gave up 11 sacks, that blame is really aimed at the wrong place. There's literally not a QB in the league who would have been successful playing for that Titans team yesterday.
    Plus Mariota is still injured, they rushed him back and his line is decimated. He was the scapegoat for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Knowledgeable Patriots fans absolutely FEAR Flacco and the Ravens. Truth. They don't dislike the Ravens they just know the Ravens can come into Gillette and beat them.
    Joe should be 4-0 there.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Then wouldn't you agree, they should have never paid him!

I learned, don't buy the cow when you can get the milk for free (or in this case, on a rookie contract).
    I hear what youre saying....

But, how do you let the QB that just had a Top 3 post-season run and taken you to the playoffs every year they've started walk after all the shaky QB play we dealt with prior to Flacco.

You don't. You pay the man.

7. Re: Titans Fan Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Then wouldn't you agree, they should have never paid him!

I learned, don't buy the cow when you can get the milk for free (or in this case, on a rookie contract).
    While women used to be told, "Why should a man buy the cow when he can get the milk for free?"

8. Re: Titans Fan Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Joe should be 4-0 there.
    Eh, I'll give him 'Should be 3-1' only, because he really had nothing to do with the 2009 victory.