Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This Board

Re: This Board

I stayed away most of last week. It was just such a disappointing loss. Of the 3 straight road games, the CLE game was the one I thought was the best chance of getting a road win. Funny.

That said, it is still possible that the Ravens look back at that game as the one that kept them from something (playoff berth, division title, etc). Sorta like last year’s home game loss against the Bears. We’ll see.

Regardless, 4-2, with 2 road wins in the books, one against the Steelers and now coming home is a pretty good spot to be in for the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I’m guessing Serph won’t be posting this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or b4p

I’m guessing Serph won’t be posting this week?

If this team were extra terrible it would be fun to post. I didn't post last season when this team was winning in boring mediocre fashion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ben's Rice View Post
    You live life the way I way I listen to music in a slow drive thru: High as hell, windows all the way down, Ludicrous all the way up, MOVE!! BITCH!! Get out the WAAY!! GET out the way bitch, im hungry bitch MOVE!!
    LOL hey man we only have on life to live and that shit can get cut short any day what the hell i need to be angry for? It's shit i can't change or is none of my business?

Blog Entries

This is the way every board is. Remember all the comments about the Steelers boards after our game with them? Now it's all about the Steelers being back after a couple of wins. Even our resident Packers fan is predicting gloom and doom and his team plays a beat to hell 49ers team at home. It's just the nature of fans.

I rarely post, just lurk. I found myself starting threads last week trying to understand what the issue was with the, "doom and gloom" attitudes.

Like I posted last week, If we would have went 2-1 on the road trip but lost to anyone but the Browns, this board would have been completely different.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL hey man we only have on life to live and that shit can get cut short any day what the hell i need to be angry for? It's shit i can't change or is none of my business?
    Truth

I don't know, emotion is part of sports. It's fun to freak out when your team loses. We could all just very rationally go over each game, but it's fun to overreact. It's fun to cry with fellow fans after a loss and celebrate after a win.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

Truth

Maybe i'm just getting older Goode lol RWT did say "just wait til you get older"

A little off topic but my only wish is that it was easier to post memes, images gifs, etc especially after a win like yesterdays.. This is a tough forum to do. Maybe its set up like this on purpose? Also for notifications when you are quoted, that would be great too!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    ...Is a lot more fun after a win.

I deliberately stayed away the first half of last week. Didn't think I could take it. Enjoying it this morning.
    Can't dispute your logic, although I'd assume most boards go that way. I'll add that my sister-in-law is a lot more fun when she's out of town... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ben's Rice View Post
    This board is mentally unstable. ...

Ravens fans after a loss...

Ravens fans after a win, "Hey there guys!! What a lovely morning. Is it me or? Is the sky a little bluer today? Gee golly it's a dag on sunshiny day. I think I'm going to make some fresh fruit juice"
    I mean, it's not even that good, is it?

Ravens fans after a win: "I'm disappointed with how sluggish we were coming up to the line prior to that one third-down conversion. That doesn't bode well for our upcoming game against the All-Pro team. Also Orlando Brown wasn't in the starting lineup. And did Brandon Williams even take on a single blocker this game??