Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Board

This Board

...Is a lot more fun after a win.

I deliberately stayed away the first half of last week. Didn't think I could take it. Enjoying it this morning.

Re: This Board

for sure. I can't deal with the chicken littles that come out of the woodwork. where are they now, btw???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    for sure. I can't deal with the chicken littles that come out of the woodwork. where are they now, btw???

over on the Brandon Williams thread, lol. But, you're right. People on here are too quick to say the sky is falling after a loss...people don't understand that the NFL is full of parity. Good teams lose to "bad" teams every week because the difference between a "good team" and a "bad team" is pretty darn small.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

This team just needs to find its consistency and get past that 8-10 win range and into the 12-14 range. The next 4 games will be quite telling.

Blog Entries

Yep. Honestly, the reaction to last week's game and the BS that immediately followed almost drove me off the board. It's genuinely the first time I can say that. Like, I know this is nothing new, but for some reason it just seemed exceedingly bad with the doom and gloom and the typical trolls last week. I don't need or expect it to be all sunshine and roses all the time, certainly when the team sucks or plays bad they deserve some criticism, but last week went way beyond that IMO considering how they had played through the four games prior.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I realized that coming on here last week would've just made me angry and put me in a bad mood so I stayed away for the most part. Happy to be back this week.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

This board is mentally unstable. Winning = prozac. Losing = contemplating if life is worth living.

Ravens fans after a loss, "ughh, sigh, huff, puff .. I...I-I dont know..if, sniffle sniffle, if-I, If I can go on living this way anymore. Cant you all see the ship is sinking??? There's NO hope. We're all going to DIE!! Smother the babies so they don't suffer. waaaah...M...m-my butt hurts soooo bad. Make it stop."

Ravens fans after a win, "Hey there guys!! What a lovely morning. Is it me or? Is the sky a little bluer today? Gee golly it's a dag on sunshiny day. I think I'm going to make some fresh fruit juice"

Blog Entries

I’m guessing Serph won’t be posting this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Yep. Honestly, the reaction to last week's game and the BS that immediately followed almost drove me off the board. It's genuinely the first time I can say that. Like, I know this is nothing new, but for some reason it just seemed exceedingly bad with the doom and gloom and the typical trolls last week. I don't need or expect it to be all sunshine and roses all the time, certainly when the team sucks or plays bad they deserve some criticism, but last week went way beyond that IMO considering how they had played through the four games prior.
    agreed. it was like one bad game negated the good play of the previous games

Blog Entries

people angry these days man it's the climate of the whole society right now....that's why I stay blazed and stay singing...SMILE B*&TCH SMILE!! LIVING MY BEST LIFFFFEEEE

Thats because posters like b4p dont post after a win

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    people angry these days man it's the climate of the whole society right now....that's why I stay blazed and stay singing...SMILE B*&TCH SMILE!! LIVING MY BEST LIFFFFEEEE
    You live life the way I way I listen to music in a slow drive thru: High as hell, windows all the way down, Ludicrous all the way up, MOVE!! BITCH!! Get out the WAAY!! GET out the way bitch, im hungry bitch MOVE!!