Raiders 29th 26th 15th 28th
    Falcons 31st 30th 8th 9th
    Chiefs 27th 32nd 4th 2nd
    Tampa 32nd 31st 2nd 8th
    Chargers 16th 14th 6th 5th
    Browns 20th 28th 20th 23rd
    Ravens 1st 1st 9th 10th
    **Inspired by OrganizedChaos unusually good formatting skills**

As you can see, the majority of the Ravens remaining schedule is against some of the leagues worst ranked defenses (through 6 weeks). On the flip side, 6 of the the remaining 10 teams rank top 10 in both offensive scoring per game AND yards per game. I believe our Defense is good enough to keep most of these offenses in check but they'll be under a lot of pressure. I just hope our Offense is capable of holding up in the critical moments and can win us the close ones. So far, they've proven they can..well, with the exception of the shitty Stankland Browns, but they don't count. Rumor has it Huge Action was performing blood magic before the game so...

As long as Joe Flacco k̶e̶e̶p̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶ stays focus and is able to keep his inner Joe Boller suppressed, we should definitely win the majority of these games. I foresee us finishing with an 11-5/12-4 record. IF, we keep playing this well, I think a playoff bye is definitely obtainable for us this year. It's kinda funny though, you would think we were bottom feeders with the way this board loves to find anything/everything negative to pick apart and whine about.

Anyway, also worth noting, the Ravens are the ONLY team in the NFL right now ranked top 10 in all 4 categories.
    tough schedule need to win the home games. Dont sleep on Chargers. They could be fully healthy at the end of the year.
    Burn it down

Re: Ranking Remaining Opponents

If I'm not mistaken, the Bills have a better defense, both in yards and points, than almost every defense left on our schedule.

The chart shown by Justlovemybirds comes from Warren Sharpe. You can find lots of graphs like that at twitter: @SharpFootball. The webpage is: https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2...-schedule.html

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertN View Post
    The chart shown by Justlovemybirds comes from Warren Sharpe. You can find lots of graphs like that at twitter: @SharpFootball. The webpage is: https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2...-schedule.html
    That is an incredible website
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart