Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Filmstudy questions

Add questions for filmstudy's podcast

Blog Entries

Re: Filmstudy questions

Can you please comment on the Titans becoming only the second team in NFL history to punt on every single drive? Per @QuirkyResearch

Holy crap. Is that true? Who was the other team?

For Film, I know it was limited action but I'm curious what he saw with Bozeman's performance after Lewis went down.

Thanks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4. Re: Filmstudy questions

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Holy crap. Is that true? Who was the other team?
    2015 Bears against the Seahawks. 10 punts on 10 drives (Titans were 9 for 9). The caveat I saw was that the researcher only went back to 1980.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Blog Entries

Sorry Ken and Josh, twitter said I did too many updates from liking too many posts.
    Ravens coaches with yellow hats can be seen at 9:16 left in the third quarter and at 8:22 left in quarter number 4 (here Maxx was talking to the coach).

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Can you please comment on the Titans becoming only the second team in NFL history to punt on every single drive? Per @QuirkyResearch
    The only downside to that is the failure to cause any turnovers.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

How is Brandon Williams really doing this season? Particularly against the Titans. Since we had complaints about him "not being flashy enough". After a shutout.

I don't think Filmstudy answers questions on his podcast from the board. I think they only accept them on Twitter.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Now that I know this is here, I'll be happy to get use this as we do #FilmstudyMailbag on Twitter.

I suspect this doesn't even need to be asked, because you were going to highlight it anyway:

Late in the game the Ravens showed James Hurst at LG and Zeus Deuce at RT.
    How did Brown look? Can we draw any conclusion about how "ready" his pass-blocking is, his viability as the starting RT?

Blog Entries

Sorry I normally use Twitter but it locked me out and I don't know when it will be back up for me. Josh said last week they would use RSR for people who don't have access to Twitter. Since I'm temporarily incapable of tweeting I figured I would start this thread.

Blog Entries

I also just want to express my gratitude for Ken for taking questions and answering them on his podcast. Even if he didn't I would still listen to every show each week.