PUP List date approaching

We have WR Quincy AttaBoyJoe, CB Jaylen Hill & ILB Bam Bradley on PUP. They can start practicing after week 6 & have 5 weeks to activate them or IR them. Do any get activated ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: PUP List date approaching

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    We have WR Quincy AttaBoyJoe, CB Jaylen Hill & ILB Bam Bradley on PUP. They can start practicing after week 6 & have 5 weeks to activate them or IR them. Do any get activated ?
    Things could change, but with our WR corps as currently constituted, the activation of Jimmy Smith, and Mosley/K. Young/Peanut, as of now "NO." ... Bc

3. Re: PUP List date approaching

I doubt Hill is physically ready to play (ACL tear in late December). Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up on IR when the PUP time is up. Regarding the other two, I agree with Bc that none will be activated yet, but both are an injury away from a roster spot.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Maybe Hill if he's ready depending on Averett

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I wanted to see Bam Bradley in action. He looked great last preseason...........but...........that's a lifetime ago.

You can only return 2 correct? I think one goes to Kenneth dixon

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    You can only return 2 correct? I think one goes to Kenneth dixon
    You're thinking IR. This is PUP and each player can come back since they never technically started the year on the roster.