Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 109 to 119 of 119
  1. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,534
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    We dont belong in the playoffs right now we dont deserve it and aren't ready. Also we need to get rid of this coaching staff so it's a point that needs to be made

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Were you around in 2000 when the offense went 5 games without scoring a TD? Shit happens and nothing is perfect. You just have to get in.





  2. #110

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Which of Miami, Indy, Tenn, or Denver "deserve" it more?
    ...or Pittsburgh. At this point, we need to be thinking that we can and should win this division.





  3. #111

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    That first part of your statement seems biased to me but it's just my opinion the way it was thrown just slightly out of reach cause the stumble confidence had nothing to do with that.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I disagree. Instead of catching it with his hands and tucking it under his arm and continue to run, as great receivers do, he brought it into his body to keep from dropping it, thus ruining his stride and stumbling. A blind squirrel might find a nut once in a while, but some will drop it before it can put it in his mouth. The only thing he showed me there was that he had his man beat but couldn't finish. At least he did catch the ball.





  4. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Were you around in 2000 when the offense went 5 games without scoring a TD? Shit happens and nothing is perfect. You just have to get in.
    But we were winning in a way that was not inconsistent hot and cold giving up leads and all the other crap that we are doing now

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  5. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Oh and by the way diehard fan since the team arrived. When we had explosive offense and no defense. The Micheal Jackson and Derrick Alexander days
    Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Were you around in 2000 when the offense went 5 games without scoring a TD? Shit happens and nothing is perfect. You just have to get in.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  6. #114

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    But we were winning in a way that was not inconsistent hot and cold giving up leads and all the other crap that we are doing now

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    They've looked more consistent since the bye.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk





  7. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    They've looked more consistent since the bye.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    We started out hot beati g teams we should have also looking at it our winning ways started when we started pounding the rock not trying to be too pass heavy play ball like AFC North teams do. Which comes down to coaching. Even if we got in he play offs lets be real we would be gettig knocked out the first round because this current set up is not ready to handle the real smoke of real playoff teams

    Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk





  8. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I disagree. Instead of catching it with his hands and tucking it under his arm and continue to run, as great receivers do, he brought it into his body to keep from dropping it, thus ruining his stride and stumbling. A blind squirrel might find a nut once in a while, but some will drop it before it can put it in his mouth. The only thing he showed me there was that he had his man beat but couldn't finish. At least he did catch the ball.
    Sorry but we agree to disagree bro but the bias is real

    Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk





  9. #117

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    We started out hot beati g teams we should have also looking at it our winning ways started when we started pounding the rock not trying to be too pass heavy play ball like AFC North teams do. Which comes down to coaching. Even if we got in he play offs lets be real we would be gettig knocked out the first round because this current set up is not ready to handle the real smoke of real playoff teams

    Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    I really don't agree with the premise that the Ravens piled up easy wins early:

    Buffalo has turned out to be one of the best defensive teams in the league, but the Ravens dumped 47 points on them. The Ravens should have won, but they annihilated them.
    Denver is among the better teams period (despite the 6-7 record) and the Ravens beat them soundly at home.
    The Ravens beat the Steelers by 2 scores in Pittsburgh with a dominant effort.

    In fact, with the full season of hindsight the early part of the season was a case of losing to teams they should have beaten (Cincy, Cleveland).





  10. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    That's what buffalo turned out to be in the beginning of the season they were starting a rookie who was benched due to bad performance we should have beat them.they really didnt gel or know what they had for a lack of a better term. Pittsburgh game are always a different type of animal we get hype and usually play better due to the rivalry
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    I really don't agree with the premise that the Ravens piled up easy wins early:

    Buffalo has turned out to be one of the best defensive teams in the league, but the Ravens dumped 47 points on them. The Ravens should have won, but they annihilated them.
    Denver is among the better teams period (despite the 6-7 record) and the Ravens beat them soundly at home.
    The Ravens beat the Steelers by 2 scores in Pittsburgh with a dominant effort.

    In fact, with the full season of hindsight the early part of the season was a case of losing to teams they should have beaten (Cincy, Cleveland).
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  11. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    31,559
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Breshad is a Brown

    You can't judge the Peterman Bills vs. the Bills with any other QB. He turns the ball over so many times that you can 21 to any team facing him





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site