Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Breshad is a Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    damn folks get excited bout anything other than ravens football lately lol
    Seems like off-season topics came early!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Hes doing it now, that's what you are missing. he moved on but you seem not too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    He's doing what? Putting up Demetrious Williams numbers? Lmao. GET IN YO GROOVE MERRIMAN!!!!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Good for Breshad. I hope he does well.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by iceman43
    Still gotta hate at least he is catching now and getting better. He came to the offense late what do you expect. People are so unrealistic
    ice, I think you're being unrealistic. Fans are entitled to believe their 1st round draft choice will be a good player. Of course not all 1st rounders are successful, but people (rightfully) tend to get upset when their guy falls flat on his face and is a detriment to the team. It is also natural for fans of that player to hope he fails elsewhere too... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Seems like off-season topics came early!
    the check out will be real if they lose sunday LOL..apathy is a mfer for fanbase businesses

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    ice, I think you're being unrealistic. Fans are entitled to believe their 1st round draft choice will be a good player. Of course not all 1st rounders are successful, but people (rightfully) tend to get upset when their guy falls flat on his face and is a detriment to the team. It is also natural for fans of that player to hope he fails elsewhere too... Bc
    I get that BC what I'm saying is he just moved to a new team in a brand new offense just starting to find his confidence. I get fans were upset. He moved on, people cant let things go he's not even on the team anymore. we got our own problems with the current ravens to be concerned with. Still trashing the dude even though he was not signed to be there starter he was signed as a depth guy and he's doing that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I get that BC what I'm saying is he just moved to a new team in a brand new offense just starting to find his confidence. I get fans were upset. He moved on, people cant let things go he's not even on the team anymore. we got our own problems with the current ravens to be concerned with. Still trashing the dude even though he was not signed to be there starter he was signed as a depth guy and he's doing that.
    I'm not knocking your opinion ice, and for all we know Perriman will start playing like a 1st round draft choice in 2019. Nonetheless, his past as a Raven should give folks pause about him finding his confidence. I will admit the Ravens coaching over the years hasn't given many WRs reason to have trust or belief in their talent... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I'm not knocking your opinion ice, and for all we know Perriman will start playing like a 1st round draft choice in 2019. Nonetheless, his past as a Raven should give folks pause about him finding his confidence. I will admit the Ravens coaching over the years hasn't given many WRs reason to have trust or belief in their talent... Bc
    I get the pause. Time will tell I hope he becomes a bonafide star actually but of course that's just me.

10. Re: Breshad is a Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Had another big catch late in the game. Q4, 2:31, 2nd and 11 from their own 2, he went for (13+2) yards to give the Browns some breathing room.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Good for him. Hope the kid becomes a decent player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Re: Breshad is a Brown

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    Good for him. Hope the kid becomes a decent player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed, although I'd like him to go somewhere in the NFC, preferably the south (so we don't have to see him until 2022).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)