Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Trump reportedly considering five candidates to replace AG Jeff Sessions

Re: Trump reportedly considering five candidates to replace AG Jeff Sessions

hope its ivanka or undercover genius

3. Re: Trump reportedly considering five candidates to replace AG Jeff Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I don't really care who he replaces him with. Just get his worthless ass out of there. I've never been a big fan of Chris Christie, but he'd be a hell of a bulldog AG.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I don't really care who he replaces him with. Just get his worthless ass out of there. I've never been a big fan of Chris Christie, but he'd be a hell of a bulldog AG.
    Heard Christie didn't join the administration originally because his wife said he'd be going alone if he went to DC.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Heard Christie didn't join the administration originally because his wife said he'd be going alone if he went to DC.

That's interesting. He has seemed to drop out of site after his run for the presidency and bridgegate. I do agree with blueridge that he could be a very good AG. I've never heard of the 5 people mentioned in the article.

Blog Entries

Trey. M-Effin. Gowdy.

Do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Trey. M-Effin. Gowdy.

Do it.

Better yet. Sounds like he may want out of politics altogether, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    That's interesting. He has seemed to drop out of site after his run for the presidency and bridgegate. I do agree with blueridge that he could be a very good AG. I've never heard of the 5 people mentioned in the article.
    He would probably do great in that position

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Trey. M-Effin. Gowdy.

Do it.

No thanks. Trey Gowdy could very well end up like Sessions. All bark, no bite. Gowdy never actually did anything about what he investigated or was stonewalled on.

Of course he decides this after that piece of shit Jones lies his way into being our senator. Fuck, I hate that guy.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

11. Re: Trump reportedly considering five candidates to replace AG Jeff Sessions

No worries, Sessions finally found something to do. He's hard at work, folks. I guess we have no bigger problems.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ses...federal-judges

12. Re: Trump reportedly considering five candidates to replace AG Jeff Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    No thanks. Trey Gowdy could very well end up like Sessions. All bark, no bite. Gowdy never actually did anything about what he investigated or was stonewalled on.
    My feelings was if he had anyone w/a backbone supporting him, he might have done more. I like the guy. At least he was a fighter. More than I would say about most of Congress. The only fight they have is fighting to get re-elected. They fight like hell when it comes to that. Both sides.