Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

O. Beckham Follies

Did anyone see Beckham last night, acting like a child on the sidelines, leaving early for halftime, and oh yeah...not doing much on the field?

And I hear he gave an interview where he alluded to maybe not being happy in NY or with his QB?

And this is weeks after being given a monster payday?

I said it back then and I'll say it now...no way I would want this asswipe on my team.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Re: O. Beckham Follies

Yeah fuck Odell.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

LOL, sign a $95 million contract ($65 mil. guaranteed which includes a $20mil. signing bonus) then show your true colors. Somehow I don't feel as bad about BWill's contract now. Thanks Odell... Bc

Blog Entries

He's cancer. This generation's TO. Constantly showing up his team and coaches, always making everything about him. I've heard the argument "he should be pissed at the Giants" and maybe that is true, but he opted in to this. He signed the deal. He could have played the rookie deal out and went the Bell route. He made his choice. So to me that is not a compelling excuse for his behavior. A lot of great WRs have dealt with bad QB play but most of them don't handle it like he has been.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    He's cancer. This generation's TO. Constantly showing up his team and coaches, always making everything about him. I've heard the argument "he should be pissed at the Giants" and maybe that is true, but he opted in to this. He signed the deal. He could have played the rookie deal out and went the Bell route. He made his choice. So to me that is not a compelling excuse for his behavior. A lot of great WRs have dealt with bad QB play but most of them don't handle it like he has been.
    If the giants were a quality team no one would care.

Fact is no one cares about "Cancers" unless they are losing. TO was literally a hero in Philadelphia until he wasnt. Same with Moss, Same with Irving. Same with Odell.

He's a generational talent, you take the good with the bad. I dont think it makes sense to pay Odell 100 million if you need basically a complete rebuild.

but I 100% gaurentee Matt Ryan, Brady, Brees, Goff, Wentz would all love him on their team.

Odell is an idiot for signing in NY. He knew they weren't a contender, and he's made it clear he doesnt like the city itself if you've listened to his interview. He should have went West
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

It was embarrassing. Troy Aikman who won 3 Super Bowls and was a tremendous leader had some great observations. Beckham is a baby and the rookie Saquon Barkley is already becoming the leader of that offense. It's just too bad that Eli is completely checked out and doesn't check OBJ out. That's what he needs.

I'd be pissed too if I had the corpse of Eli Manning as my QB. Eli was 1-10 on pass attempts over 3 yards in the first half. You have arguably the best WR in the game and you're not even giving him a chance. Any team would be willing to deal with the drama he brings IMO.

Bwil for OBJ straight up, lets do this
    Burn it down

I wonder if it would be possible for the parties to agree to tear up the contract, refund the unearned bonus and part ways. I think the Giants would do it with no compensation in a heartbeat.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I wonder if it would be possible for the parties to agree to tear up the contract, refund the unearned bonus and part ways. I think the Giants would do it with no compensation in a heartbeat.
    Maybe, Maybe not, They have zero star power besides OBJ and Barkley. They still want to sell tickets
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    If the giants were a quality team no one would care.

Fact is no one cares about "Cancers" unless they are losing. TO was literally a hero in Philadelphia until he wasnt. Same with Moss, Same with Irving. Same with Odell.

He's a generational talent, you take the good with the bad. I dont think it makes sense to pay Odell 100 million if you need basically a complete rebuild.

but I 100% gaurentee Matt Ryan, Brady, Brees, Goff, Wentz would all love him on their team.

Odell is an idiot for signing in NY. He knew they weren't a contender, and he's made it clear he doesnt like the city itself if you've listened to his interview. He should have went West
    One hundo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I know a guy who felt that way 5 minutes after he was married... Bc