Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: TNF Eagles Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't blame OBJ for being pissed at this dumbass franchise. They've had a top 10 pick in 3 of the past 4 years and still went with Eli. And those saying the Oline sucks do not watch the games, he had clean pockets and still making terrible throws.
    Not an excuse in my eyes. He didn't have to sign the contract. He could have played the season out and then done what Bell is doing if he didn't want to play for NYG. I'm sure based on how he's acted in the past and currently, he would have had no problem doing that. He knew who the QB was. That's not justification for how he's been acting both on and off the field.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Re: TNF Eagles Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't blame OBJ for being pissed at this dumbass franchise. They've had a top 10 pick in 3 of the past 4 years and still went with Eli. And those saying the Oline sucks do not watch the games, he had clean pockets and still making terrible throws.
    agree brother...he had a bunch of open checkdowns for 5-7 yard and just took the sack

3. Re: TNF Eagles Giants

In Beckham's case, it would be different if he'd signed the deal two years ago and was overperforming it. He just signed the deal this summer.