Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Judon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Matt Judon

What happened to him? Coming into this season I thought judon would take massive steps and become a premier OLB for us. Now it just seems like I only hear his name when he’s making a dickhead play. His lack of pass rush production is worrisome to me considering he had 8 sacks last year and seemed like he was on his way to a breakout season. I’m beyond disappointed in him and think we need to give Tim Williams(when healthy) and Bowser(WHY IS HE NOT PLAYING???) more playing time because they won’t be resigning judon. In 5 games, he has 10 tackles and a half of a sack. So much for “leading the league in sacks” and “causing havoc on every play.”

Blog Entries

Re: Matt Judon

Mostly he’s roughing the qb or some other stupid penalty. Almost seems T Williams has passed him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck Judon. He hasn't earned back my admiration after those boneheaded plays.

Honestly, he just looks like a JAG again. Unfortunate. I thought he was really on his way up. Bowser also looks like a JAG.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Fuck Judon. He hasn't earned back my admiration after those boneheaded plays.

Honestly, he just looks like a JAG again. Unfortunate. I thought he was really on his way up. Bowser also looks like a JAG.
    Less than a JAG bro.

0.5 sacks in 5 games as a pass rusher(sometimes dropping but mainly rushing). You can’t be a stupid ass player ANDDD play bad. Just can’t do it.

Now I see why Suggs laughed when they told him Judon said he’d lead the league in sacks.

And he is playing out of position. He is not SAM. I wish they would just put Bowser in the damn spot and see what he can do. Judon can give Suggs a breather on some first and 2nd downs. T Williams should be in on pass rushing situations.

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    And he is playing out of position. He is not SAM. I wish they would just put Bowser in the damn spot and see what he can do. Judon can give Suggs a breather on some first and 2nd downs. T Williams should be in on pass rushing situations.
    I cant disagree with this... though it seems Bowser is still in the dog house.

Blog Entries

Almost all of his sacks last season were cleanup sacks. I said this all last year. He wasn't often knifing through off the ball and disrupting a play. The fan base massively overrated this guy. He can be a good player, but his strengths are not in the pass rush department. That was actually his weakest area if you go by PFF grading, last season.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Almost all of his sacks last season were cleanup sacks. I said this all last year. He wasn't often knifing through off the ball and disrupting a play. The fan base massively overrated this guy.
    this !!

Ill add Judon just wasnt beasting or running past anyone, he never looked like that guy I mean not at all. I wonder if some even watch the games reading the Judon hype leading into the season i mean wtf. I overrated Timy Williams but some of the stuff he did at Bama was just sick, elite tier shit. Judon has never impressed.

Agree with everyone that want to see more Bowser and Williams, for better or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    this !!

Ill add Judon just wasnt beasting or running past anyone, he never looked like that guy I mean not at all. I wonder if some even watch the games reading the Judon hype leading into the season i mean wtf. I overrated Timy Williams but some of the stuff he did at Bama was just sick, elite tier shit. Judon has never impressed.

Agree with everyone that want to see more Bowser and Williams, for better or worse.
    I think Williams could be special. I think Bowser is a little bit of an athlete trying to play football....
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

disappointment so far

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Almost all of his sacks last season were cleanup sacks. I said this all last year. He wasn't often knifing through off the ball and disrupting a play. The fan base massively overrated this guy. He can be a good player, but his strengths are not in the pass rush department. That was actually his weakest area if you go by PFF grading, last season.
    Yup, absolutely.

I was wrong. I thought he’d be one of our cornerstone players. Maybe not a great player but basically a Jarret Johnson who was always way better than given credit for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Yup, absolutely.

I was wrong. I thought he’d be one of our cornerstone players. Maybe not a great player but basically a Jarret Johnson who was always way better than given credit for.
    I still think he can be in the mold of Johnson but that's his ceiling, a good run defender that sometimes gets a sack on an extended play. He's never going to be the guy that blows past an OT or walks him right back into the QB. And that's if he plays how he did last year. He has indeed been eh...mediocre at best, this year. He's definitely not the heir apparent to Suggs, for sure.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52