Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: CNN Slammed as ‘Full Blown Racist’ After Commentators Call Kanye West ‘Token Negro’

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I'll reword it like this:

Those BLACK opinionated CNN commentators don't understand why Kanye is riding with Trump after he tried to delegitimized our first black president; and that he called black football players sons-of-b*tches for protesting something that they believe in. These are black folks saying this. CNN didnt tell them to say that. These are their personal feelings. You don't think Bakari and Don Lemon don't actually believe what they are saying? Alot of black folks feel this way.

However, it is true that some may feel that their opinions are wrong because the economy is doing so well for all folks. And it is also true that they can't get over themselves and their feelings; and can't see passed that. But it is that simple. They just don't understand why he is supporting him. Kanye hasnt clearly said why he is supporting them other than he won't be bullied into how he should think. I actually agree with that. Believe what you want to believe. Just like those CNN commentators can believe what they do.
    However you need to justify it.

Re: CNN Slammed as ‘Full Blown Racist’ After Commentators Call Kanye West ‘Token Negro’

Ok..so you are either FOR political correctness or you are NOT. Which is it? You cannot stand up for being against PC when its your guy saying it, but against it when its said by people you disagree with.

Lets start there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Being against Political Correctness doesn't mean running around dropping the n-bomb every five seconds. The fact you think it does makes me a little nervous.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I'll reword it like this:

Those BLACK opinionated CNN commentators don't understand why Kanye is riding with Trump after he tried to delegitimized our first black president; and that he called black football players sons-of-b*tches for protesting something that they believe in. These are black folks saying this. CNN didnt tell them to say that. These are their personal feelings. You don't think Bakari and Don Lemon don't actually believe what they are saying? Alot of black folks feel this way.
    So only black guys were kneeling for the anthem? Or did Trump say, "those black sons-of-bitches"? Because if the answer to either of those questions is no, then your statement makes no sense.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    So only black guys were kneeling for the anthem? Or did Trump say, "those black sons-of-bitches"? Because if the answer to either of those questions is no, then your statement makes no sense.
    darb, a work colleague of ddr_jr asked him..."how did you get so smart?" and he took that compliment as..."since black people are so dumb...why are you so smart?"

He's looking for racism. Oddly enough...he has no problem finding it. Ironically, he defends it when it aligns with his tribe.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-11-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Jim Brown:
    I can be very blunt about taking a knee. See, first of all, I’m an American. That flag is my flag. Things that I’ve overcome in this country have allowed me to make me a better person. I don't think that we should take knees in protest instead of be standing up for our flag. I think we should work out our problems as a family. And that’s what I would advocate to my children and to all the young people that I deal with.

So...I guess Jim Brown is just a token negro who can't read? I assume CNN will want to trade him in the next racial draft. Nothing wrong with that line of thinking, eh ddr_jr???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Jim Brown:
    I can be very blunt about taking a knee. See, first of all, I’m an American. That flag is my flag. Things that I’ve overcome in this country have allowed me to make me a better person. I don't think that we should take knees in protest instead of be standing up for our flag. I think we should work out our problems as a family. And that’s what I would advocate to my children and to all the young people that I deal with.

So...I guess Jim Brown is just a token negro who can't read? I assume CNN will want to trade him in the next racial draft. Nothing wrong with that line of thinking, eh ddr_jr???
    “Trade him in the racial draft”. I forgot about that comment.

How the fuck is anyone justifying this

darb, a work colleague of ddr_jr asked him..."how did you get so smart?" and he took that compliment as..."since black people are so dumb...why are you so smart?"

He's looking for racism. Oddly enough...he has no problem finding it. Ironically, he defends it when it aligns with his tribe.
    Yeah, I'm picking up on that. Shame since he seems like a relatively intelligent guy otherwise.
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    “Trade him in the racial draft”. I forgot about that comment.

How the fuck is anyone justifying this
    In all fairness some buddies and I did the racial draft a few weeks back. Black folks got Eminem, and we got George Clinton.
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Being against Political Correctness doesn't mean running around dropping the n-bomb every five seconds. The fact you think it does makes me a little nervous.
    You guys are are conflating negro with ni**er. You guys are just mad that we can say it without impunity. Most reasonable people who listen to these black commentators talking among themselves knows what was going on. This false equivalence between black folks taking power away from words..and this fake outrage by white folks who hear us say it..is so BS

When i wrote that..and you responded the way you did...i actually heard you and recalibrated my thinking on that.

But this outrage of black folks talking among themselves ..and you guys calling it racist is ridiculous.

Jim Brown:

I have no problem with Jim Brown..he is a proven activist.. Kanye is out for himself...

Im sure Jim Brown is patiently waiting to see what Trump does...Jim will call Trump out if he starts slipping.

Imagine if Obama invited Kanye and he dropped F bombs in the white house...im sure folks would have a lor to say about that. I think he was embarrasing and protrayed a horrible example if my kids where watching that crap.

Blog Entries

I have no problem with Jim Brown..he is a proven activist.. Kanye is out for himself...

Im sure Jim Brown is patiently waiting to see what Trump does...Jim will call Trump out if he starts slipping.

Imagine if Obama invited Kanye and he dropped F bombs in the white house...im sure folks would have a lor to say about that. I think he was embarrasing and protrayed a horrible example if my kids where watching that crap.

I think he's clearly a little off his rocker and deserves a little compassion.